Glimpskin Equinox And Rvtl Cream / Seller started to charge me for unordered items

United States Review updated:

The company GlimpSkin Equinox And RVTL Cream is total fraud. I found their ad and ordered cream sample, but they provided me completely different cream and the size of the sample was so small. After that the company started to charge me for different sums, and I lost about $300. I tried to reach the seller, but all contact info was incorrect. No one replied to my emails, and I wanted to ask for the help. I really need to stop them and return money back. Post comments.

Xm
Mar 20, 2014

Comments

• To
      19th of Nov, 2015

There are a large number of similar scams online, and by putting the terms and conditions in tiny writing at the very end of many pages of advertising, the victim is not aware of having signed the rights to the company to extract ongoing sums from their accounts. We are a group of victims working towards stopping this method of trading, and can be contacted via: [protected]@btinternet.com We need people to tell their stories to add weight to the campaign.