GLF - Acai-Advance / deceived and ripped off

1 41 Canal St.Lewiston, ME, United States
Phone: 1-888-247-5160

When I went online, they offered a free sample of 30 pills of Acai-Berry. Try it and call to order more. When I received it, the paperwork said I had 15 days to try it, then I would be charged, said I was in some type of membership of which I did not request, plus some other membership I never heard of. I did not like this disception at all. However I could not return it then. When I was ready to do so I could not find the paperwork cause I thought I had to call for a return number. Later I checked the website and it was gone.

Finally, I found a phone number in small print on the bottle. I called and they had already charged me. I told them I wanted it taken off my credit card and told them how deceptive they were. They said it was all right there on the website. I did not see it and if it was, it must have been purposefully and deceptively remote.

I demanded to have the charge removed from my credit card and they would not budge and inch. To me they are criminals. I still have the unopened bottle and will send it back if they take the charge off my card.