Glasses USA / worst ever customer service

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I am thoroughly disgusted with the poor service I have received from Glasses USA.

As of yesterday, it has been 5 weeks since I placed my order (October 5) for one pair of glasses, as confirmed in an e-mail I received.

I received a second e-mail (October 15) informing me that my glasses were ready for delivery.

I still had not yet received my glasses, nearly 4 weeks later. I phoned and received no meaningful explanation. by then I was getting pretty frustrated and angry.

I phoned the company yesterday--five weeks and counting--again with no results. I was told that my glasses had only reached "the post office" on October 29--two weeks from the time I was informed that they were "on their way." (Which post office wasn't clear, although I imagine it would be the main post office in downtown Chicago, where I live.)

After that call, I decided to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau last night, which now appears on the BBB website, as well as having been forwarded to GlassesUSA (GU). I then sent an e-mail to GU telling them what I'd done.

Big surprise, I received an e-mail from G.U. today. No apology, but someone at GU FINALLY thought to check my mailing address. Apparently my glasses were mailed to "1 Chicago, " and returned to GU.

In the e-mail I was requested to send my correct mailing address so my glasses could be resent, meaning I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT SEVERAL MORE WEEKS TO RECEIVE THEM!

No offer of expedited shipping, no "sorry for the terrible inconvenience and AGGRAVATION we caused."

Needless to say, I cancelled my order and will receive a refund.

What a bunch of jerks.

I'll be visiting my local Warby Parker brick-and-mortar optical store this week.

Ei
Nov 11, 2018

Comments

• Kr
      21st of Dec, 2018

london brick store on worncliff rd, costumer service, for info, buy return or for information are very rude, if u spoke broken English, BEATER DON'T SHOP OVER THERE, THOSE STUFF JUST PLAYING, AND BELATED U FOR ANY WORDS U SAYING TO THEM.. Sorry, What did u say, What do u mean, may u say ageing, i don't know what do u mean, and game like that . NO HELP AT ALL