Glamour Shots / Money stolen out of purse!

1 8687 North Park CenterDallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-363-7775

My daughter and myself had a day out and I decided to schedule us to take pictures at Glamour Shots. We haven't been to GlamourShots for some years. I scheduled my appointment I was told a little about GlamourShot but not everything in detailed. Even when I arrived they told me that I was told everything which was not true because if I knew the price was going to be a big amount I would have canceled the appointment. We took our pictures and I wasn't happy with all of them until I was told the price went up to $6000 dollars and I told the young lady I did not come here to spend that kind of money just for pictures but to make a long start short my complaint is that one of the employees took money out of my purse while myself and daughter was doing our photo session we left our purses in the bathroom where we was changing clothes. When we finish they told us to come back in 20 minutes to take a look at our photos we went to go get something to eat and I notice that money was missing out of my purse and my daughter said mom I say the money we you gave the woman the coupon for the 8x10 free portrait. I took everything out of my purse the money was gone and the only people that was there was the 2 makeup artist and other lady that was getting her hair done and other employees. I don't appreciate being charged $618.85 worth of pictures let alone money being stolen out of my purse. I know I will never again take pictures at GlamourShots it was one of my favorite place to take pictures but now I am very disappointed in the company. First of all they should have locker for the customers to were you don't have to leave your items unattended and plus employees don't have a right to go into anyone purse. This should be known at all of the GlamourShots to install lockers for their customers so this want happen to anyone else.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Pa
      21st of Jul, 2008

Did you contact mall security or the police? They should have security cameras, at least you'd be able to find out who went into the room where your purse was.

• Re