Glamour Shots / Appointment scheduling and Phone call thereafter

1 1411 W. Juanita AveSan Dimas, CA, United States

I received a email, for a free session and 10 X 13. I scheduled an appointment for 11/16 at 4p.m. Their last appointment of the day. I get call today tell me that day is not available and they don't take pictures that day and wanting a $30 session fee. Iliana gave a bogus name said her name was Puff I said no it's not. You left me a message and when you answered the phone you said Illiana from Glamour Shots. I asked her if Puff was her last name she said no and refuse to give me her last. I asked her for Manager she said she was the manager then I asked for Glamour Shots complaints. She gave 800/glamourshots didn't work. A while later Roneique called she said she was the Glamour Shots Chino Hills manager I informed her Illiana said she was the manager, lied about her name and was completely unprofessional, laughing at me. She tried to schedule a different appointment for me and fix it. I asked her for the complaint # and was given 714/774-9039 it rings busy. I tried it 6 x's so another bogus #. Wow!

Mi