Glamour Lace Wigs / Fraud

I paid for in full for a custom wig from The Hair Network, Glamourlace wigs. The owner, Cathy Nedd, assisted me in placing my order.I paid in full on 11/2009. She stated because my wig was a custom order it will take over 45 days to be completed. I have still NOT received a wig after 4 months and Cathy Nedd laughs and hangs up on me anytime I call.The owner is cunning by telling her customers to wait for custom orders which happen to fall past any Paypal or credit card dispute times. This is fraud!

Hl

Comments

• Th
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Cathy Nedd is a liar and a thief. She used to own a business in Ferndale called Nedd Worldwide Public Relations and she stole money from employee's health insurance and 401K accounts. She also was involved in fraud related to Detroit Public Schools. She is a THEIF!

27th of Apr, 2010
    Glamour Lace Wigs - Beware
    Glamour Lace Wigs

Horrible service, be cautious.. I used Paypal since it was advertised I would receive an instant $10 rebate for using Paypal. Needless to say, I received my "in stock" wig 1 month later and still have not received my $10 paypal rebate. It is now 4 months later. I had contacted Cathy numerous times about my wig. I was constantly lied to that it was in the mail and should be there in 2 days. I was given invalid tracking numbers. Each time I call about my $10 rebate, Cathy takes down my info, and I never receive my rebate. BEWARE- EXTREMELY SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES!

• Tc
      19th of Aug, 2010
    Glamour Lace Wigs - Terrible Service
    The Hair Network
    thehairnetwork.com

i have ordered from the thehairnetwork three times. My first purchase went smoothly. The second time I ordered from here I did not recieve my wig within the time frame that I paid for in shipping cost. I called Cathy everyday to ask what the delay was. She insisted that she had already sent the wig and that there must be a problem with in the postal service. Eventually I did recieve the wig. I ordered from her a third time despite the problems wih the second order because of her cheap prices. I waited a month before recieving my third wig! She ignored my phone calls and sent me nothing. When I did recieve a wig it was the wrong one! Although the prices are low it is not worth ordering from thehairnetwork! You will be disappointed with the service.

• Do
      27th of Aug, 2010

Cathy Nedd is a thief!! Please DO NOT buy anything from that woman!!! She was very quick to take my money, but when it came to sending me my lace I am still awaiting to here from her!! I have contacted her a number of times and still no reply!! She is a FRAUD and will one day get her comeuppance!!! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CATHY NEDD OR THE HAIR NETWORK!!!

• Ca
      31st of Aug, 2010

This woman belongs in jail. Shame on Cathy Nedd. Cathy Nedd is a CROOK.

• Gw
      2nd of Jul, 2012

Wow I have no horror story regarding Cathy M Nedd, but have found that she is currently being sued cause of action Conversion Diversity case no 2:2012cv12703 Michigan East case First Student Inc vs Cathy M Nedd. She certainly does get around.