Glamour Grooming Pet Salon / My puppy got very sick

My puppy was fine before it went to glamour grooming. Then 3 days after he was there he got very sick. The vet said that a lot of illness will take that long to show. He said that he had treated several cases of kennel cough from dog that were groomed at Glamour Grooming. He said my puppy had the same bacteria that two of the other sick dogs had. All I know is that my puppy did not have any of these issues before he went there. I want them to pay my vet bills and I may sue them for it. A $45 grooming cost me $350.

Br

Comments

• Gl
      1st of Mar, 2010

We feel these postings are FALSE/Fraudulent. We are having these reviews investigated by the proper authorities. Glamour Grooming Pet Salon is a new business that takes pride and stands behind our work. None of these issues have been reported to us. Also, we have no record of a client/dog with the names listed in the reviews. Glamour Grooming also has a 24 hour answering service so that no calls are missed.

As to these false statements, no clients or veterinarians have given us any notification of sickness/problems. We have a newly remodeled, clean, open-view facility.

Come visit us and see for yourself, we would love for you to visit. Thank you for taking your time and reading this post. Have a blessed day!

Thank you to our truthful and faithful customers. Grooming your babies is a true blessing!

Destiny Carl, Owner/Groomer