Glam Puppys / fraud

1 3444 Eby Rd., Boonville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 812-629-6899

In May of 2014 I put a deposit on a puppy to Terri Holt In Boonville Ind. the deposit was 200.00 I was supposed to get the puppy 8 weeks later. In the mean time I would call her from time to time to see how the puppy was doing. At around 9 weeks she told me the puppy had bobble head fluid on the brain and thought the puppy was going to be fine. Well she never told me the puppy died or if she sold it for more money she just sent me a picture of a new puppy called Binky 2 and I would have to wait another 8 weeks till she was ready. Did not sound right to me I wanted my money back and she said she would send it back when she got it. I have all texts stating this. She is a fraud and she lies to people she will have dogs for sale in another persons name and same phone number. Please beware of this lady she will scam you if she can. If you send a deposit it will be under the name of Israel Gregorie. And selling under the name Carolyn Tennis on puppy find.I want my money back and have these people stopped on frauding people.

Pa
Sep 18, 2014

More Glam Puppys Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      Mar 04, 2015

This individual is a complete scammer, she DID NOT have the money to pay for said puppy, and defaulted her deposit by not paying for the puppy. She than went off the deep end sceeming of getting her money back, she threatened and screamed and ranted, and made reports like this one, one lie after another.
    She was told to go ahead and go through the prober avenues of PayPal, and her money would be refunded, her comprehension to do so was slow to say the least, she wanted her money refunded in a way it couldn't be proved, so she could continue
    to do just as she has done here. The prober steps were taken through paypal, and her money WAS refunded.
    I don't believe it is fair to make completely false accusations about people, this board does not allow the accused to show proof that this is a lie, you shouldn't have to have your personal info posted all over a public page either.