Glacial Energy — Glacial Energy-Scam?
Is Glacial Scam? Nope.
You need to understand the Glacial Index and let it work and do the math. For example, since you paid 6 cents one month and 12 another and 17-20 (summer average is Glacial Energy), you divide that total by 3. Therefore, 6 + 12 + 20 = 38 divided by 12 months is 3.5 cents will be your average. That's how you derive the savings. People say Glacial is a scam with misleading quotes, but those people just don't understand the mathimathics and how you divide the average to arrive at the quotient (or yearly savings average). That means that if you use 1, 000, 000 KwH you will save $27, 000 per year or 7.2-3.5 times 1, 000, 000 over a year.
More Glacial Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Glacial Energy - Doubled fees 
- Glacial Energy - Very, very high rates 
- Glacial Energy - Scam 
- Glacial Energy - Great Service 
- Glacial Energy - Going out of business?
- Glacial Energy - Fraud 
- Glacial Energy - Gary Mole and Glacial Energy - Their Links To Blood Diamond Mining In The Congo 
- Glacial Energy - Glacial Energy LIES 
- Glacial Energy - High Fees 
- Glacial Energy - Scam?