Gjovik Ford Mercury / Warranty

1 United States

I purchased a used Ford F150 and decided to purchase an extended warranty from Gjovik Ford for my truck. I purchased a Premium Ford ESP Warranty, top of the line warranty on an official ESP contract, paid for it and a few months later found out they cancel it, after they submit it, and purchased an after market GE brand warranty. They had no permission and no paperwork to do such a thing, but my only options are to cancel it and sign a new contract ...plus $500 or deal with what I got. Ford Customer care will do nothing because its a legal matter? Though this is the Gjovik Ford ripping me off, no one at Ford seems to care (except me) that this Dealership took money out of Ford's pocket, no wonder the auto industry is going bankrupt. Maybe if the Manufacturers would supervise the people selling their product they would be in much better shape. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM GJOVIK FORD in SANDWICH, IL. Ford CS is a joke as well and with out good Customer Service a product is useless the first time you have trouble.