GJI MEDIA / Account Charged after I canceled before the 1 day trial

1 Davison, MI, United States Review updated:

I signed up for a one day free trial to a website and Ten Minutes after going to this website I called and canceled the one day free trial. The next day there was a cgarge on my credit card for $39.97 I called the company and they told me that the charge was a hold on my account for that amount, I asked how can it be a hold if the card was charged. They told me the amount will be refunded if I canceled the membership in the propper time frame, all of this even after they sent a cancelation confermation to my email. Still waiting to see the outcome, I'm sure it will not be good or take much of my time to correct.

Watch whom you give your info to, if it says free trial, it's more than likely a scam !

CPC

Cp

Comments

• Lu
      26th of May, 2009

Yo no me registre en ninguna pagina de un dia de prueba (One day trial) y me aparecio un cargo en mi tarjeta de credito por un monto de 39, 97 $, a favor de GJI MEDIA, y me gustaria poder contactar a alguien que me explicara el cargo, y de ser posible recibir el reembolso correspondiente...

• Sc
      27th of May, 2009

I too had the 2 seperate chages from GJI and ZTA close together for 39.97. I talked to the girl that answered the phone with th number that was listed on the charge on my bank statment. As I asked questions to her I always heard a man in the background couching her answers and was put on hold several times. Inorder for to lookup the charge she requested my credit card. HA...yeah right. I called my bank and asked them to investigate. With-in 24hours I received my credit back and was able to see that researched the charges and found them to be un-autherized. I sugeest for you to do the same if you have notalready.

• Ca
      27th of May, 2009

We had the same thing happen here. When my husband called the 800 number for GJI, he was told that a refund had been issued just that day. Hmmmm, when she gave him the name and email address used to place the "order" it was no where near our information! I have started a dispute with my credit card company. Coincidentally, it happened just 5 days after my husband had signed up for a "free trial" of ACAI direct through Emmediate Success. I'm wondering if there is a connection as it happened on a credit card that we VERY RARELY use.