Gizmos2Go.com / Credit Card Fraud

1 5067 Walnut Grove Ave.San Gabriel, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a laptop battery from these people, it seems new and it works. But within a week there were strange charges on my credit card. One for itunes and a $400.00 charge to Macy's.com. Macy's caught it as not seeming right and called me. Since the item was purchased in my husbands name and the invoice said the credit card info was manually entered and my husband rarely buys on the internet, this company is the only possibility for the fraud. They do have a phone, it is [protected]. They are located in San Gabriel, CA. I am going to call the police dept. there and see what I can do. This was not good business and very uncool! Buyer be very wary.

Pd

Comments

• Ji
      23rd of Jan, 2008
    Gizmos2Go.com - Unauthorized charges!
    Gizmos2go.com
    www.Gizmos2go.com

DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THIS COMPANY!!! THEY USE A THIRD PARTY TO HIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH FRAUDULENT CHARGES!!! I bought an item from them for a good price and found it suspicious that they provided no contact information. Unfortunately, I let my desire for a good deal overcome my caution. The product arrived, but within a few days, my account got hit with multiple unauthorized charges from a company in Bahrain.

This was a new, protected business credit card, so it was a no-brainer to deduce who the culprit was. Do not fall for their ploy.

Hopefully, this will save someone else from having their account information stolen.

• Al
      15th of Feb, 2008

I totally agree with you
    they charged me with 223$ and then they told me that the order was canceled.
    can I do anything to fight for my rights , i am really upset.

• Ce
      25th of Feb, 2008

I HATE GIZMOS2GO. They are a bunch of rip offs. PLEASE tell me how I can report this so that justice is served. My story is long and I'd like to find a way to get these guys back. Thanks.

• Sh
      27th of Feb, 2008
    Gizmos2Go.com - laptop battery
    gizmos2go.com

I ordered a laptop battery from gizmos2go.com and got ripped off. The batteries ( I tried 2 of them) would not charge or run my laptop. When I decided to get a refund they took 55% off for restocking. You can't call direct or talk to a real human. I will never order another thing from this site! Sherman Soileau

7th of Apr, 2008

Same here, I ordered from them and within a week I received 2 unauthorized charges -- one from "Remedy Mobility Products" in Plano, TX and another from "MobileCom" in JORDAN.

Fortunately, my credit card fraud protection works, because they blocked the charges.

To add insult to injury, they sent the wrong accessories with the product!

• Le
      8th of May, 2008

I have had the same experience. I ordered a well priced laptop battery from gizmos2go and I did get it, but within 24 hours of that order, fraudulent charges for paypal, CD Universe and some yahoo service started coming through to the tune of $450.

My credit card fraud protection kicked and blocked the charges.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ra
      20th of May, 2008
    Gizmos2Go.com - Unauthorized charges!
    Gizmos2go.com
    California
    www.Gizmos2go.com

I ordered a battery for my laptop and never received it, then I had 2 un-authorized charges on my visa and had to cancel my card. When I called they would not return my calls so I disputed the charge with visa. DO NOT EVER do business with this company!

• Na
      6th of Jun, 2008

i oder a cellfhone and its not working i hope you guys can paid me back

• Ge
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Never, no not ever would I deal with this outfit again! Defective equipment and defective staff. Just dare to have the slightest problem, defective product, or anything and you are screwed. You'll never see your money again. For me it's been over a year. I can't get em to answer any of their phone numbers...all toll but I can't get through, and doubt I'll ever see my money or the least bit of professional service on their part!