Givenright.com / Scam

1 Federal Way, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-653-7602

DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE! ITS A SCAM!! Jennifer Robinson emailed me after I posted my info on several websites trying to find my Birth Mother. She claimed to be a "No find / No fee" company so I figured "what could it hurt?" I sent my non ID to her on Friday, April 3, and on Monday she called and said she received my Birth Mother's name. On Tuesday, she called and claimed to have spoken with my Birth mother and she wanted to talk to me but I had to wait a few days so she could tell her family. Once I paid, she would give me the information. I had to pay by Western Union and I did! She emailed me SIX names! SIX! She claimed one was her maiden name and my birth mother was married five times! I called Jennifer Robinson every day since to get the phone number. She kept promising me that she had background information and "lots of information" for me and she would send it. I waited EVERY DAY for her to send it and every day was a new excuse. Her kid was sick, she was sick, she hurt her eye, she got a new computer that would not allow her to email the information to me... But she would fax it. So far, a week had gone by. Then her phone was disconnected and she said thatComcast was down so she couldn't fax me and she was checking emails from the library. I finally started digging on my own with the six names provided to me. I found a woman who MAY fit the description who had died in 2007. I put that family through greif trying to figure out if their mother was my birth mother and in fact, she was NOT! I also confirmed with the Adoption Agency that NONE of the six names are my birth mother's name. NOT ONE is correct. I've since asked Jennifer Robinson for a refund and she has read the emails, however, she will not respond to any of them. Her office and cell phones are both not working right now either but I know she read my emails because I have read receipts. I'm compiling a list of people who have been scammed by Givenright.com and Jennifer Robinson! Join me! Send me an email! And for all of those others that claim "she's not a fraud"... I'm proof positive that YES SHE IS! And I'll share ALL the details with anyone who asks!

Ma

More Givenright.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

13th of May, 2009

Victims of Givenright.com, contact me. Go to my website at www.GivenRightVictims.com and contact me! We are taking action!

• Ca
      24th of May, 2011

Jennifer Robinson, from GivenRight.com scamed my mother, just as well as many of you out there. My mother is fighting back!! If you are one of Jennifer Robinsons victims, please help fight back, and help prevent other people from becoming victims by posting your story on my mothers website... www.GivenRightVictims.com Thank you.

• Li
      20th of Jun, 2011
    Givenright.com - GivenRight.com scammed my mother
    GivenRight.com
    givenRight.com

Jennifer Robinson, from GivenRight.com scammed my mother, just as well as many of you out there. My mother is fighting back!! If you are one of Jennifer Robinsons victims, please help fight back, and help prevent other people from becoming victims by posting your story on my mothers website...