Givenright.com / Paid for services not rendered.

1 2211 S Starlake Rd 27- 103Federal Way, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-713-0714

I paid in full for services of Jennifer Robinson to find my birth family, she never replied to all of my calls or emails, concerning the alledged information she obtained. She led me to believe she had been in contact with birthfamily and was going to email me all the contact information needed for us to make a connection. She never gave me any contact information. I repeatedly called Jennifer and her office manager Alicia Purdy, only to get a false promise of a phone call, never received. No contact information was ever received by me. Tara Mawyer

More Givenright.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      18th of Nov, 2008

Put them on www.uradeadbeat.com! Let them know how you really feel!

• Ti
      24th of Nov, 2008

Stand in line more and more people are starting to talk about what these people have done to them. The ONLY way to stop given right/ givenright/ givenright.com is to come together and start making calls to everyone we know that can help.

• Al
      29th of Jan, 2009

For what it is worth, I no longer work for GivenRight/Jennifer Robinson, I don't even know how to contact her at this point in time. She did find my daughter for me and I know of several others that found loved ones through Jennifer, and for that I will forever be grateful. If not for that, I never would have worked for her in the first place. I did the job that I was hired to do, which was to interact with clients on Jennifer's behalf. I found this impossible to continue doing when I felt that cases were not being handled appropriately. I firmly believe that Jennifer is a capable researcher, but I would not wittingly be party to any "scam". I am truly sorry for the connection I have to anyone feeling defrauded or hurt, that was never my intention. If you feel you have been taken advantage of, please contact me and I will provide you with a free list of search angels I have compiled for the state in which the birth/adoption took place.

13th of May, 2009

Victims of Givenright.com, contact me. Go to my website at www.GivenRightVictims.com and contact me! We are taking action!