GiveMeBeats.com / Fraud and cheating

I have seen a few [redacted]s about this website and decided I would leave my own. I to asked that my profile be removed about 8 months ago. Assuming the account was removed I moved on...until I received an email saying someone requesting friendship. I thought to myself...my account to givemebeats has been deleted. I signed on to givemebeats website and behold...my account still existed and on top of that I had funds on hold since July 08 and this is October 08. I called owner Mardix and he did answer his phone and stated that my funds should have been placed into my PayPal account months ago. I was told the funds will be transferred into my paypal account on October 30, 2008.

Well today is October 30, 2008 and no funds from Givemebeats.com are there!!!

Wi

Comments

• Va
      16th of Jun, 2008
    GiveMeBeats.com - Scam company
    GiveMeBeats.com
    Phone: 877-992-3287
    www.givemebeats.com

Theres been alot of questionable activity on GMB, givemebeats.com. He doesn't pay his producers you have to chase him to get a reply back no one answers the phone and I have been waiting for a payment for months now. Its not just me there are many producers in the same boat and when you confront 'him/them' about it they get snotty and then STILL don't pay you. These are quotes from other member wanting there money from him. This is crazy he is keeping there music and money!!!

• Co
      25th of Mar, 2009

Mardix is a scammin ###. owe me 700$ for about 5 months and i am not getting my money

14th of Jul, 2009

SCAM ARTIST TO THE FULLEST AND HAS NOW CHANGED HIS SITE TO GIVEMEBEATS.NET FROM GIVEMEBEATS.COM TO AVOID THE HEAT OF THE PEOPLE THAT HE SCAMMED. WHEN I CATCH UP WITH THIS LOWLIFE IT'S GONNA BE CURTAINS HE OWE'S ME MONEY JUST LIKE ALOT OF OTHER'S.

• Ca
      1st of Mar, 2010

Yea Mardix is gonna get dealt with sooner or later he scammed me out of a lot of money as well I still have not gotten my money!