Girls Gone Wild / Received merchandise I did not order

1 4341 Temple CourtVirginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757-497-6696

I received 4 DDV's that I never ordered and have no idea how my name and/ir address was provided for this order. I had no idea what the package was about so did not know until it was opened. These numbers were on the package but have no idea what they represent:

#BYNRGVR
#[protected]#
Z-M146 #1611D001d11E
Z-M147 #1612D001d11E
Z-M148 #1613D001D11E
Z-M149 #1614C001D11E

The DVD's have not been opened - only the package they were received in. I have no intentions of paying for these items and will notify my Bank immediately. If they need to be returned, they will have to be returned at the shipper's expense.

Comments

17th of Jun, 2008

GGW (Girls Gone Wild)
    28340 Avenue Crocker, Unit 101
    Valencia, CA 91355

I received 2 DDV's that I never ordered and have no idea how my name and/ir address was provided for this order. I had no idea what the package was about so did not know until it was opened. These numbers were on the package but have no idea what they represent:

#BYNRGVR
    #000211349416004#

Z-M148 #1613D001D11E
    Z-M149 #1614C001D11E

The DVD's have not been opened - only the package they were received in. I have no intentions of paying for these items and will notify my Bank /credit card immediately. If they need to be returned, they will have to be returned at the shipper's expense.