Girls Gone Wild DVDs / I did not order

23 barney driveSoso, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 601 763-5300

I received two dvd's girls gone wild that i did not order. They were charged to my visa credit card witch i have never used to buy anything from your company on line before. I was wondering how you could do this with out my permission to use my credit card. I am very upset. I can't believe that somebody could do this to me when i have never used this card before on line. I just got this card a couple of months ago and have never even activated it until yesterday at my bank. I surely hope to see on my statement this month that their is a credit to my card and not a another charge.

Mary Wedgeworth

Comments

Wi
  21st of Mar, 2008

Girls Gone Wild (DVD) - Sent 2 DVD's and my account was debited 26.98!
Girls Gone Wild
po box 1081
Glade Spring
Phone: 276-429-5599

I have received two dvd's (Girl gone wild) and I didn't order them. Also my checking account was debited $26.98. I don't know where this came from and who authorized these charges. If I receive anything from this company again, I will be contacting a lawyer.
Li
  2nd of Jun, 2008
Received three DVDs without ordering them.
I want to return at their expense
Mi
  20th of Jun, 2008
It happened to me too and I am very upset that this company honors email requests from bizarre email addresses. I am also wanting to know how someone got my credit card info for the order and why they would want it mailed to my home!

All very suspicious to me . . .
Ma
  19th of Aug, 2008
FYI, they always send you a video each month if you order directly from them. It says so in the commercials.