gippslandcountryoutfitters/ Shoes Australia / online shopping fraud

Jul 13, 2015
Purchased a pair of CAT men's shoes in June 2015 from www.gippslandcountryoutfitters.com.au.
Firstly, the price on the website was Aud148 and was charged Aud158! I was under the impression from the logo "Shoes Australia" and the website that this was an Aussie outfit.
Then when shoes arrived, I discovered they were UGG's not CAT's as per my order.
I emailed 'Emily' @ www.gippslandcountryoutfitters.com.au, whom replied I should keep the shoes as it is expensive to post back to China and they will give me 15% money back. I replied that these were not the shoes I ordered and do not wish to keep them. I posted them back to sender in China and 3 weeks later am still awaiting an email response from 'Emily'.
I see other people have also been scammed in Australia by www.gippslandcountryoutfitters.com.au.

N  19th of Jul, 2015 by
These gippslandcountryoutfitters crooks are now using the following URL ... www.unilodgehotel.com.au/
Copyright © www.unilodgehotel.com.au Powered by Mens & Women Stylish Shoes Australia Outlet. Mens & Women Stylish Shoes Australia Outlet.