Giordano Watches / Non receipt of item as yet!

India Review updated:
I had placed an on-line order for a Giordano watch against the Discount price offered by using my SBI Credit Card. I am yet to hear from the suppliers regarding confirmation of my Order and dispatch of the item.

Comments

Gu
  29th of Oct, 2007
Hi,

When did you apply online? It will take at least 20days to get delivered. Even I have applied sometime back. Today only I received... Wait for 20-30 days...
So
  29th of Oct, 2007
I had placed an on-line order for a Giordano watch against the Discount price offered by using my SBI Credit Card. I opened the watch and it was not working. I called up deals4u, the supplier, he flatly refused to either replace, refund or even take back the product.The product is faulty beware of the catch in price difference thats why they are selling it at a lower price. Now I even strongly believe that the product is also not original. I strongly recommend that PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM deals4u. They will only respond if you buy a high price product from them.
Sw
  30th of Oct, 2007
Thanks for Sourav Das!
Pr
  31st of Oct, 2007
Hows the watch? Should we purchase?
Ma
  1st of Nov, 2007
I have ordered one and received it 2day. It's Working fine Man.
Pr
  5th of Nov, 2007
I got my watch today after almost 15 days. Its working fine and I liked it!
Ko
  6th of Nov, 2007
Even I have applied this product online. Deals4All is very poor online marketing dealer. I am not getting any status from them even after 20 days. I strongly suggest not to purchase any product from Deals4All.
Gu
  6th of Nov, 2007
Hi... I had placed an order for 2 watches online yesterday... but I didn't got any mail or any phone call regarding the confirmation of the order placed... what should I do... weather I should place my order again otherwise how to confirm my order...

Thanks.
  13th of Nov, 2007
I have also placed the order through SBI credit card on 4th Nov and haven't received any confirmation as yet. I hope I get watch and it works fine. Does anybody has an idea on Giordano Sales/Service centre in India (if any) to check genuineness and complaints. Did you get any warranty card with watch?
Re
  13th of Nov, 2007
I also have placed the order a month back, 5th Oct. I had send an email in last week of Sep, to which they responded that it will be delivered in first week of Nov. Now it is almost 2 weeks and they are not even replying to mails. It is heartening to see such fraud advertisings to come in sites which uses the brand name of SBI.
Hi
  13th of Nov, 2007
Yes Ranjth , you are right. Even I have placed the order thru promotional offer from SBI. I send a mail to Deals4all almost twice a day, but no reply.
Ra
  18th of Nov, 2007
I placed order 17 days back. I got it yesterday. So dont worry every one will get.
Ek
  19th of Nov, 2007
I also placed the order within 20 days I got my watch delivered. Its working fine. I like the watch.
Om
  19th of Nov, 2007
I also have applied for the what on 29th october and haven't received it yet? Does anyone of you have their customer care number? Any suggestion on how long should I wait?

Regards,
Omprakash
Ti
  19th of Nov, 2007
Received the watch. It rocks.
Ch
  20th of Nov, 2007
I also have applied for the watch on 29th October and I have sent more mails to them to sbicard@deals4all.net but no reply from them. But earlier by last year I have purchased a Sony Mobile from them and its working fine. I hope they will send the watches also, but only thing is they are not responded for our mails.
Bi
  23rd of Nov, 2007
Here is some useful informations that all of you Gentleman and Ladies can use :

Customer Care No of Deals4all.net : 022-26324731 (Location - Andheri (E) Mumbai.

Dispatch Department (for order status and Delivery) : 02226329214/15

I would like to request all the people to CHECK THE DEALER/COMPANY even before placing the orders as it will help sort out the anomalies of the "Misinformation system" that is so much prevalent in India.

I also have ordered a watch yesterday but after all the required information I need.

TC all , and
Happy and safe online shopping.

Biplob
Is
  26th of Nov, 2007
I have ordered the watch on 6 November and still do not know the status. I have tried calling the deals4all customer care but it is always busy. This is not good service provided by them.
I ordered the watch on 18 Oct, and today I received it on 26 Nov,
After calling for several times!!! Watch doesnt have that product feel either.. local... Fraud!
  26th of Nov, 2007
One more thing I have not received any warranty card with.. No other papers as well. So dont expect any warranty...