Giordano Watch / not recieved

Iceland Review updated:
Phone: 9945816288
Dear Sir/Madam

I have ordered & paid rs 1596 for 4 no of giordano watches after getting offer from ur company in collaboration with SBI bank.the amount rs 1596 was paid through sbi credit card.

Still I have not recieved these watches.
Pls look into this matter.

Rgds

16th of Nov, 2007

Giordano Watch - Not yet delivered
Giordano watch

Dear sir,

Kindly note - i have ordered for Giordano watch through the offer given by SBI. I swiped my card online on 18 of october and till date i have not received the watch or even dispatch details.
THis is very very bad.
Ro
  6th of Dec, 2007

Giordano Watch - Not received
India

I have placed an order for Giordano watch thru Tata Empower Credit Card on 22.11.2007. My order No. is 180000213. I have not yet received the order. Pls let me know thru my email the status.
Ms
  14th of Mar, 2008
RE: CHANEL J12 33MM WHITE CERAMIC AND PINK SAPPHIRES WATCH
MODEL NO. H 2010
SERIAL NO. IG 20536

THE ABOVE WATCH WAS PURCHASED FROM THAILAND WHEN I WAS ON HOLIDAY ON THE 8 FEB 2008 FOR ALMOST HK$80,000 AND THE PINK SAPPHIRES BEZEL FELL OFF WITHIN A 3-HOUR FLIGHT BACK TO HONG KONG.

1. EVERYBODY ASKED ME SCARCASTICLY INCLUDING HONG KONG CHANEL STAFF WHY I CHOSE TO BUY THIS WATCH FROM THAILAND?! REASON: THE CHANEL STAFF ASSURED ME THAT THIS WATCH IS SOLD AT REGULAR PRICE WORLDWIDE (EXCLUDING VALUE ADDED TAX AND FLUCTURATION OF CURRENCY RATE) PRICE WAS 331000 BAHTS

2. THAILAND AIRPORT DUTY-FREE PRICE @ 300000, SO I ENQUIRED REGARDING THEIR REGULAR PRICING AS WELL AS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE COLOUR OF THE PINK SAPPHIRES. IN THE END, THE CHANEL AT AIRPORT DUTY-FREE EXCHANGED THE WATCH FOR ME IMMEDIATELY BUT CANNOT REFUND THE PRICE DIFFERENCE SO I ACCEPTED.

3. WALKING THROUGH THE AIRPLANE PASSAGE AT HONG KONG AIRPORT, I FOUND SOMETHING COLD IN MY RIGHT HAND SLEEVE - THE PINK SAPPHIRES BEZEL AND 1 SCREW. I WAS SO SHOCKED AND QUICKLY WRAPPED IT UP WITH A PIECE OF A4 PAPER FROM HONG KONG AIRPORT.

4. NEXT DAY, 9 FEB 2008, I CALLED ONE OF THE BOUTIQUES IN HK, THE MANAGERESS OF THE PENINSULAR HOTEL BRANCH IN THE NAME OF SHIRLEY LEE ASKED ME TO RETURN THE WATCH FOR INSPECTION AND SHE ISSUED A REPAIR SLIP NO.001031
I INDICATED THAT I REQUEST A REFUND SINCE I HAD NO CONFIDENCE IN WEARING THE WATCH AGAIN NOT KNOWING WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

5. NOTHING MUCH POSITIVE WAS HEARD SINCE THE CHANEL OFFICE STAFF IN THE NAME OF WINNIE WONG (DIRECT TEL LINE: 28267689 WHICH WAS NEVER CONTACTABLE) SAID SHE HAD CONTACT CHANEL IN THAILAND WHICH ALSO GAVE HER NO FEEDBACK SO SHE SAID SHE WOULD PASS THE CASE ONTO THE ASIA PACIFIC MANAGER SINCE HE/SHE WAS DUE TO BE IN HK FOR MEETING.

6. I RUSHED THEM FOR FEEDBACK BECAUSE ANOTHER STAFF INFORMED ME THAT THE WATCH PRICES WILL BE ADJUSTED SOON AND I KNEW I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE INCREASE DIFFERENCE IF I WAS TO UPGRADE TO THE DIAMOND BEZEL WATCH BUT I INSISTED ON MONEY REFUND BEFORE I DECIDE ON ANOTHER WATCH.

7. ACCORDING TO MY MOBILE TEL RECORDS, I RECEIVED 2 MISSED CALL ON THE NIGHT OF 22 FEB 2008 @ 7.57PM & 7.59PM FROM TEL NO. 25261401 & 25261629 WHICH I FOUND OUT WHEN I ARRIVED HOME AFTER DINING OUT.

8. 25 FEB 2008 MORNING @ 10:03 AM, I CALLED SHIRLEY LEE FOR ANY RESULT SINCE I COULD NOT CONTACT WINNIE WONG ON HER DIRECT LINE. WINNIE WONG RETURNED MY CALL @ 11:05AM GAVE ME THE GOOD NEWS AND SHE ALSO REQUIRED ME TO FAX THE RECEIPT OF THE PURCHASE TO HER FOR CALCULATION OF CURRENCY DIFFERENCE.

9. 26 FEB 2008 SHIRLEY LEE CALLED @ 11:25AM CONFIRMED THE REFUND AMOUNT WAS HK$77500, I TRIED TO ASK HER UNDER WHAT RATE AND SHE PASSED IT BY THEIR HOUSE RATE SO I TOLD HER I NEED TO CONSULT MY HUSBAND FIRST.

10. 26 FEB 2008 @ 11:56AM I CALLED WINNIE WONG WHERE SHE ALSO CONFIRMED THE PRICE OF HK$77500 SO I ACCEPTED AND SHE REQUIRED ME TO GO TO SHIRLEY LEE'S BRANCH TO SIGN SOME REFUND DOCUMENTS. WHEN I ARRIVED, SHIRLEY LEE WAS NOT EXPECTING ME AND BOUNCED ME BACK TO WINNIE WONG FOR REFUND PROCEDURE. IN THE END, SHIRLEY LEE JUST REQUIRED THE SURRENDER OF THE REPAIR SLIP NO.001031 AND NOTED DOWN TWO OF MY CREDIT CARD NUMBERS FOR THE REFUND. I HESITATED JUST BEFORE I LEFT THE SHOP SO I REQUESTED FOR SOME DOCUMENTATION ON THE REFUND AND THE RECEIPT OF MY REPAIR SLIP, IN THE END, SHE PHOTOCOPIED THE REPAIR SLIP AND WROTE " DEAR MS LAU, WE WILL ISSUED THE CARD REFUND TO YOU FOR BELOW ITEM $77500 AND WILL BE DEBIT TO YOUR CREDIT CARD A/C." SIGNED AND DATED BY SHIRLEY LEE.

11.27 FEB 2008 @ 10:28AM WINNIE WONG CALLED TO SAY THAT THEY WILL ISSUE A CHEQUE AND DEPOSIT INTO MY DAH SING VIP A/C THAT I PROVIDED INSTEAD OF DEBITING INTO MY CREDIT CARD A/C, REASON BEING WAS SHE HAD MISTAKEN THE REFUND PROCEDURE.

12. 27 FEB 2008 @3:10PM WINNIE WONG CALLED TO SAY THAT BOTH THE BOUTIQUE MANAGERESS SHIRLEY LEE AND HERSELF HAD MADE AN MISTAKE IN THE REFUND AMOUNT WHICH IS NOW HK$71300 WHICH IS THE PRICE BEFORE THE ADJUSTMENT WHICH I REFUSED TO ACCEPT SINCE I PAID MORE THAN THIS PRICE PLUS THE FACT THAT I HAD NOT CLAIMED FOR ANY DAMAGES AND INCONVENIENCE CAUSED SINCE I PAID FOR THIS WATCH FOR EXAMPLE: THE PROCESSION OF WEARING THIS WATCH SINCE 9 FEB 2008, IDD CHARGE MADE FROM THAILAND FOR CREDIT AUTHORIZATION, CREDIT AUTHORIZATION CHARGES, DIFFERENCE OF CURRENCY RATES CHARGED BY MY CREDIT CARDS, FORSEEABLE CREDIT INTEREST CHARGES ETC.

12. 29 FEB 2008 WINNIE WONG CONFIRMED THE FULL AND FINAL REFUND AMOUNT WAS UNCHANGED AND ALSO INDICATED THAT THE WATCH WAS DAMAGED BY PERSON INTENTIONALLY AND ACCUSED ME OF NOT ANSWERING HER CALLS ON THE NIGHT OF 22 FEB 2008 DELIBRATLY. IT WAS AT THIS STAGE THAT I WAS ANGRY WITH HER ACCUSIATION.

PLEASE INFORM AND HELP ME ON THIS BAD PURCHASE EXPERIENCE WITH SUCH A FAMOUS WELL-KNOWNED BRAND THAT OFFERS THIS QUALITY OF WATCH AND PROVIDES SO MANY PROMISES THAT REVOKES AT ANY TIME.
Sa
  5th of Jul, 2010

Giordano Watch - repair required
giordano watches
India

i have a giordano watch model no 1246-04. It has a analog as well as digital display. Its digital display is not working properly.i want to get it repaired from Delhi. Please guide me about ur available service centres in Delhi
Ar
  11th of Dec, 2012
Hi,
I have Giordano watch it is not working from day one. Please assist me how could i get claim in delhi. My mail ID arun.85.singh@gmail.com. .
Ay
  15th of Mar, 2014
I have a giordano watchgrand white P6887.it is not working from day one. what to do?
Go
  2nd of Aug, 2015
I have purchased a Giordano watch and its giving me a lot of problems ..3 months after my original purchase. I am in UAE currently . Please do advise me on how do I proceed to repair
My email idd is dudleygonsalves@hotmail.com