Giordano / staff

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Last November 6, 2008, i bought a pants to Giordano located in one mall in Dubai and then the pants is too long so i ask them to cut and it is a great compliment that the cutting is free, and the staff said that i will get the pants on the other day, Then November 7, 2008, i go to in the outlet of Giordano to get the pants and i ask the staff name SAMUEL that can he please put the 3 pants in each small paper bag then the man put the paper in the table and ask me put the pants in the paper, i wondered why he acted like that, if it is not ok for my request then it is ok but don't acted that way. I'm saying this because i don't want this incident happen to the other customer because i know that Giordano is a branded name and it is a big company, they didn't deserve to gone down for some attitude of the staff.

Dj

Comments

20th of Apr, 2008
    Giordano - The Number Provided in Waranty card for repair does not exist
    Giordano
    India

the gaurantee card that is provided has non existing Phone Numbers I wanted to get my watch repaired I tried calling the service numbers but they do not exist ..

• Ka
      29th of Sep, 2014
    Giordano - Watch metal strap broken
    bangalore
    India
    Phone: 9790720705

I have a digital watch and it is damaged . It has been only 10 days of purchase. Kindly help with the replacement process