Gioavonni's Bridal Boutique / Worst company on earth

Gioavonni's Bridal Boutique
Gioavonni's bridal Boutique specializes in "design-inspired gowns" and assured me they could make a replica of the designer gown I wanted for $300. After three months, I finally received my gown and it is nothing like the designer version. They left out key elements and added features I did not request or want. No refund because it was a custom made dress. Result? A complete waster of $300 and they runined my wedding dress!

D  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
Email us for the real story. Gioavonnisbridalboutique@yahoo.com or visit our website at www.gioavonnisbridalboutique.net All our complaints on the net has come from Dee Walter aka Kitty Tribe and she is slandering our company because we won't submit to her black mail! Look for yourself every complaint comes from her.
A  6th of Oct, 2009 by
I had a similar experience. I ordered 2 dresses from them and they managed to screw them both up. They actually had the nerve to put silver sequins on one of my dresses! WTF!

Not to mention the dresses were HUGE, and I asked for a very little train and instead they gave me a chapel length train. Finally they said that they would pay to have one of the dresses altered which cost me $150. Well after I mailed them the invoice like they requested...i never heard from them again. So not only did I waste my money on two dresses, I wasted another $150 to have the dress altered.

So freaking shady