Ginny Lace Wigs / Their wigs aren't made from mixture of human and synthetic hairs

Before I ordered from Ginny Lace Wigs, I have checked their reviews and looked careful at the wigs. But finally I have ordered two wigs and it was mentioned that these wigs were made from 100% human hairs. When I got it, I looked on YouTube how to check if the wig was made from human hairs. But after the test I was 100% sure that the seller was liar and this wig was done from mixture of human and synthetic hairs. Be aware!

Re
Jan 22, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Jan, 2016

Ginny lace wigs are a big fraud. I did reviews on you tube. What I noticed was everyone that did a review did it when they first received their wigs. But I have not seen any reviews on ginny lace wigs after anyone had the wig after at least a month. Makes me believe that some of the you tubers may have been paid to do a review for ginny lace wigs either with money or receiving a free wig. I just purchased a wig and I can tell that the hair is a mixture of synthetic and human hair. They are 100% liars. BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY HAIR FROM GINNY LACE WIGS!!!