Gilt.com / Have been shopping on Gilt for years and though the deals are great and shipping efficient the customer service sucks

Have been shopping on Gilt for years and though the deals are great and shipping efficient the customer service SUCKS!! This Valentine's Day they sent out a coupon for 10% off which would apply at the time of shipping and they would bill your check/credit card the discounted amount. The coupon was valid from Feb 8th Feb 16th until midnight which means at the time I am writing this the coupon is still valid. Anyhoo, I placed an order for a handbag spending $200+ w/shipping on the 14th. Checked my Credit card statement they DID NOT apply the discount and shipped the item on the 15th. Contacted them very politely, got the rudest response and a coupon valid for 3 days for $10. Which means to use that i have to spend more money...NO THANKS...BUYER BEWARE!!

• Gilt Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2017

Hi Lo,

I am so sorry for the difficulty you encountered, I would be happy to investigate this matter for you.

If you could please forward your email address to [email protected] ATT: Maureen. I will get to the bottom of this!

Warm regards,
    Maureen
    Gilt Customer Service

Comments

• Gi
      18th of Feb, 2011

Hello,
    We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience!
    We apologize for any difficulties you had while trying to redeem your Gilt Groupe Valentines Day discount. We would love the opportunity to address this and all other issues. Please find that we are messaging you directly to the account listed in this post.
    Warmest Regards,
    Caitlin
    Gilt Groupe Member Support

• Lo
      11th of Sep, 2017

They have literally the worst, most unhelpful customer service on the planet. I'll never deal with them again. I wish i had seen all the bad reviews before i tried to make a small purchase with them. They've literally wasted a week of my life. I hate Gilt so much.

• Lo
      11th of Sep, 2017

Gilt is the worst company I've ever dealt with! Tried to buy a great gift certificate with them a week ago, they've charged me twice and never sent it and their customer service keeps telling me "we can't charge your bank" Umm, youve already charged me twice and their CS is so rude and unhelpful. I think this site is kinda a scam. I'm just going to give up and contact my credit card company to get a refund, i swear, the hours ive spent dealing with this and not worth the supposed bargain it would be to get the product. 100% atrotius.