Gilt City / puritan's

US Review updated:

The customer representative said he will refund through credit card -- did not happen. I purchased a voucher for Puritans.com, which then in the next hour realized cannot be applied to all Puritan's products and called customer service the very next availability. The representative said he will refund through credit card, which I made sure by asking. He did not do that, and I did not get a notice about this, until I noticed it in my bank statement and callled. He then said it was "policy" that it cannot be refunded. Why can't you said that from the beginning? Also, "policy" is an excuse for not caring for the issue you have.

Sh
Nov 26, 2017

Comments

• Gi
      Dec 06, 2017

Hi Shang,

I am very sorry for any confusion in this matter.

I would be happy to review this situation for you if you could please forward your order number to [protected]@gilt.com ATT:Maureen.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
    Maureen
    #giltservice

• Jd
      Jan 17, 2018

I had the same issue, which then spiraled into something more!
    When purchasing, I didn't notice that the Puritan's Pride voucher could not be used on all brands. I then went on the Puritan's Pride website and it turns out that of that list of 16 brands, a full SIX of them are actually NOT AVAILABLE for sale. I chalked this up to my mistake and managed to cobble together an order, which I placed on Jan 10th at 9:30pm from my home in San Francisco.
    The next day, I get an email from Puritan's Pride claiming that my order can't go through because my voucher had expired. True, my voucher expiration was January 10. But I assumed I could use it until the end of that day - what I did not factor in is that Gilt works ONLY on Eastern Standard time. What??? So much for being a national service. Both myself and the Puritan's Pride customer service agent have attempted to speak with Gilt and they have refused to reinstate my voucher.
    This is the 2nd time this sort of issue has arisen with them. They are hard-lined about returns/refunds no matter what and the customer service people are unfriendly and unhelpful. I will be cancelling my account and warning people against them.

• Gi
      Jan 18, 2018

@jdub b Hi There,

I am very sorry to hear of the confusion with this voucher.

I would happily review this issue for you, if you could please forward your order details to [protected]@gilt.com ATT:Siobhan S.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
    Siobhan
    #GiltService

• Jd
      Jan 18, 2018

Thank you for the note. I've sent you an email.