Gillette shaving foam / container exploded

Thailand Review updated:

I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who was handling my case very politely told me to go to hell. Fortunately I made pictures of the damage it caused to my home. The only lucky thing is that nobody of my family was in the bathroom at the time of the explosion. Pieces of glass from the mirror and metal went straight through the door and the ceiling so you can imagine the force of the explosion, it was like a virtual bomb. The fact that they don't even have the decency to apologize for this really is beyond me.

Pe

Comments

• Tr
      12th of Feb, 2017

Same thing happened to us!

• Um
      11th of Apr, 2019

Well, pressurized containers have been known to do that on rare occasions. However, thousands of dollars in damage???

We see the shards of who knows what but not the holes the divets came from. The shards are the positive, where are the negative holes?

This is how you convince us and others that the damages are really from the incident and not crap you picked up from the bin.

• Um
      11th of Apr, 2019

So that is a mirror? Hard to tell.