Gillece Plumbing / Removal of tub fixtures

1 Allison Park, PA, United States Review updated:

I contacted Gillece to stop a leaking hot water tap. They did NOT repair the leaking valve, they removed all the plumbing, (Price Pfister brass fixtures), and installed shut off valves. Told me that the fixture could not be repaired (I later found a life time warranty paper for the fixture) and that it would cost $3, 500 to have a new fixture installed. I cancelled the agreement two days later due to the stress of figuring out how to pay for such a high replacement cost and asked for my faucet back. The man at the store (Bob) laughed at me and told me the drivers don't come in on a regular basis and that the faucet was probably scrapped already. WHAT A brass Price Pfister faucet scrapped! I told him he needed to HELP me get a new faucet because NOW my bathroom tub would have to be retrofitted with a new faucet under the new PA regulations! I still have a jacuzzi tub WITHOUT A FAUCET and am not able to get a faucet to fit the opening.

Comments

• Do
      29th of Aug, 2010
    Gillece Plumbing - Incompetent
    Gillece Plumbing
    Pennsylvania

I called Gillece for a plumbing problem.
    The man who showed up was clueless.
    He promised to get back to me once he had checked with others for answers.
    He never did get back to me.
    Don't waste your time calling these idiots.

• Gi
      16th of Dec, 2011
    Gillece Plumbing - major rip-off,deceptive,lying,A-holes
    gillece plumbing
    Bridgeville
    Pennsylvania

The owner of Gillece plumbing should change the business name to "Githiefs Fraudulant Scam & Rip Off Service"! ALL OF THE SO CALLED "PLUMBERS" WHO ARE EMPLOYED THERE SHOULD BE IN JAIL ALONG WITH THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY & GET THEIR "PIPES CLEANED" BY "BUBBA"!

• Gi
      16th of Dec, 2011

the owner of gillece plumbing should be put in jail & get his pipes cleaned by "bubba"!

• 12
      14th of Jan, 2015
    Gillece Plumbing - Over Priced
    Gillece Plumbing
    Bridgeville , PA

2 words RIP OFF!

6th of Feb, 2015

AMEN! IT'S AMAZING THEY STILL EXIST! TOM GILLECE MUST HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY!