GilbertGear.com / Bad service

I have ordered an item which is a pair of boot (magnum elite full leather 8" insulated) and i payed for this item by paypal but they havent ship it yet because my order status is still pending. i notice a announcement on the website that is "Sorry, No International Orders at This Time." i ordered this item on november 29th 2008.

Gr

Comments

• Lo
      15th of Jan, 2009

• Gi
      4th of Feb, 2009

I am Gilbert the proprietor of gilbertgear.com. As you can see on our website we are not currently shipping internationally due to customs and other shipping complications. When you place an order on our website your paypal account is charged first our shopping cart does not distinguish from domestic and international orders so the order was placed and paypal processed the customers account we then sent a request to paypal to have the funds return to the customer, but since the customer placed a complaint with paypal against gilbertgear.com paypal then froze the funds from being returned until a resolution was found. At no time whatsoever did gilbertgear.com have any intentions of keeping the customers money without delivering the boots they ordered, we simply do not ship internationally at this point in time. We due apologize for the inconveniences this customer experienced on our site. paypal did return the customers money that was sent from gilbertgear.com paypal account.