Giftstoindia.com / Stay away

Hello, I leave this feedback from England.

I recently came across a website, giftstoindia.com which specialised in sending gifts to people in India and most of the major countries.

On 14th June, I placed an order for a gift to be delivered in 2 days right in time for fathers day.

After 3 days and non receipt of the goods, i tried calling them and it was impossible to get through to them.. So I sent an email.

They replied saying, they had already despatched the item and would be delievered shortly. I waited for couple of days more and there was no sign of delivery to may Dad who lives in India. I again sent them an email and they said they will send it shortly using a premium courier company. Again I waited for couple of days and they did not send. I was in constant touch with them through email requesting the update on my order and eventually they replied to say, they have difficulty with website and I should request my credit card company for a charge back. I got in touch with my bank, I used my Debit card to pay for the item and techincally I cant request a chargeback. I told giftstoindia.com they said, it was not their problem and they could not do anything about it as they had technical difficulty with website. I was left stranded.

Now they changed domain name and instead of "giftstoindia.com" they use "giftstoindia.net" . I sent an email again requesting the delivery of the item or a refund.I also asked, if they have techincal difficulties, how come they changed domain names and still continue to do business. They are yet to reply.

Although the amount is negligible approx 49 dollars, the thought that people can get away makes me sad and upset and angry. I have found that this company is a INDO-US company and registered in USA. I live in UK and do not know how to pursue it as a fraud.

Stay away from these websites.

Comments

25th of Aug, 2009

Hi,

I am leaving this feedback from New York City USA.

www.Gifts-to-india.Com is a big time cheaters and they play a fraud games by showing you all nice flowers n cakes, in actual they give you the worst flowers n cakes.

I got cheated when I placed an order with them for bday flowers n cakes for nearly $22 ( 1000/- rs) first of all the order got delivered after one week from the actual date and secondly when they received it, my parents told me that it is not worth for more than 200/-. Along with that the personal message which I have written was totally changed and they made up of their own message.

And after wards they dont have any proper point of contact, they have given only one mobile number as a contact information and the person never picks up the phone.

So in my opinon please dont place your order with them.THEY ARE CHEATERS.. U WILL BLOW YOUR MONEY OFF..

Stay away from these websites.

• Su
      13th of Oct, 2009

I completely agree with this complaint after having gone through the similar service from them (giftstoindia.net).

Even after trying for couple of days, i could never get to talk to their US number so i sent them an email. Their website mentions all the cities in india which they claim to provide delivery. They do not provide delivery to most of the places in India, this you will know only after submitting an order.

I had ordered a cake for my niece's b'day and a day before delivery they tell me that they can't deliver at that address, even though i had sent them several mails to confirm whether they can deliver at that address or not, to which they never replied. When i requested them that i be refunded my money, they started ignoring my mails and i never got a response. I finally called my credit card company and told them that this is a bogus transaction and they refunded my money.

• Gi
      27th of Jun, 2010

Gifts to goa, Flowers to goa, Cakes to goa, Same Day delivery all over goa

• Ji
      4th of May, 2012

its very poor service, they never answer the phone, they have got the Mobil number no office number, they don't delivered the gifts before 9pm in the night.
    your relatives have wait for whole day to received the gift, cant go anywhere.
    when you call them to ask for the delivery status, their system always down.
    if you want to waste the money more on, if you want to spoil the your favorite's special day then use this website. otherwise there are many good and reliable website which much much better than this.
    DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE, ITS CRAP

• Sw
      14th of Mar, 2014

its a horribel site, very bad experience ordering a birthday cake, mislead me. do not order from gifts-to-india.com

• Lo
      27th of Jul, 2016
    GiftsToIndia24x7.com - DO NOT USE this website.
    GiftsToIndia24x7.com

GiftsToIndia24x7.com overcharged my credit card. I strongly suggest not using this service to send gifts to India. They didn’t deliver the item in time and finally the delivery person was so rude with my wife on her birthday!!! Do you expect your love one to receive a gift like this! Please, DO NOT USE this website.

• Ve
      27th of Jul, 2016

Gifts-to-india.com The Worst Web site I came across, So unprofessional.
    I will not recommend this web site to any one. Its better you could but something and post it by yourself even if you are overseas it would be cheap for you economically. rather than sending anything through there website. You have to call them atleast 10 times to track your order. and they might use just normal post to send your gifts.
    It have used many other gifts web site earlier but this experience is worst experience.
    I used this website coz place where i have to sent gift was not available in other websites . I just got Trapped.

Very Unhappy Customer

• Na
    gifts-to-india.com

Don't send any gifts through this site. they will not show the exact price for an item and once they receive the initial payment they will ask for additional money to deliver. These people always ask for extra money. stay away from this site.

• Ut
    gifts-to-india.com

This is a very bad site. Their service is poor, but not only that they are total cheaters, and I am surprised how they are still functioning. These people are advertising something else and selling some thing else. They should be exposed in media and should be reported to the police.

• Bo
    gifts-to-india.com

Stay away from this site. I have ordered rakhi, delivery date was 31st july. till yet i.e 3rd of august, my brother has not received rakhi. I tried to call so many time, but everytime phone is busy, seems they purposely kept busy. "On site they have written guaranteed delivery."

• Mi
    gifts-to-india.com

A complete rip off your money. Order a pink carnations basket and a sad ugly red roses are delivered. $20 order is not even $2 worth and also nobody replies to any calls or emails. Please stay away.

• Ko
    gifts-to-india.com

This is the worst ever gifts website. Please stay away from it. I got fooled by it and ordered a cake for my brother. First, they just didn't deliver on the agreed date. Second, they delivered a cake that wasn't anything like what I had ordered. Third, the number they give on their website is a fake number which just has one message ' the number is busy!'. I don't think this is a business run by professional people at all. It must be a fake money-making opportunity for some crooks. STAY AWAY!

• Bo
    Gifts-to-india.com - Gifts-to-india is the worst site I have ever experienced
    gifts-to-india.com

Gifts-to-india is the worst site I have ever experienced. This site claims Same day delivery.Bull***t. I ordered a gift for our wedding anniversary to be delivered to India on 26th Jan. I ordered it on 25th Jan 2012 to be delivered on 25th as per their same day delivery claims.

And you know what, it has not reached till today (1st feb 2012). Their 24x7 phone remains always busy. Luckily we got hold of them for a couple of time and they could not give any satisfactory reply on why the delivery not happened on time. Beware of this site. If you wanna send a surprise gift to your loved ones, then don't send it through gifts-to-india.com other wise you will get some surprise.

I generally don't write reviews and infact never written. But this experience made me to write.

27th of Jul, 2016
    Gifts To India - I have sent my gift a week ago and it has been not delivered yet
    Gifts To India
    gifts-to-india.com

I have sent my gift a week ago and it has been not delivered yet and the office from where i hav sent it do not responsd to my queries and does not provide me the track of my courier.