Giftstoindia.com — Stay away
Hello, I leave this feedback from England.
I recently came across a website, giftstoindia.com which specialised in sending gifts to people in India and most of the major countries.
On 14th June, I placed an order for a gift to be delivered in 2 days right in time for fathers day.
After 3 days and non receipt of the goods, i tried calling them and it was impossible to get through to them.. So I sent an email.
They replied saying, they had already despatched the item and would be delievered shortly. I waited for couple of days more and there was no sign of delivery to may Dad who lives in India. I again sent them an email and they said they will send it shortly using a premium courier company. Again I waited for couple of days and they did not send. I was in constant touch with them through email requesting the update on my order and eventually they replied to say, they have difficulty with website and I should request my credit card company for a charge back. I got in touch with my bank, I used my Debit card to pay for the item and techincally I cant request a chargeback. I told giftstoindia.com they said, it was not their problem and they could not do anything about it as they had technical difficulty with website. I was left stranded.
Now they changed domain name and instead of "giftstoindia.com" they use "giftstoindia.net" . I sent an email again requesting the delivery of the item or a refund.I also asked, if they have techincal difficulties, how come they changed domain names and still continue to do business. They are yet to reply.
Although the amount is negligible approx 49 dollars, the thought that people can get away makes me sad and upset and angry. I have found that this company is a INDO-US company and registered in USA. I live in UK and do not know how to pursue it as a fraud.
Stay away from these websites.
More Giftstoindia.com Complaints & Reviews
- Gifts-to-india.com - Very bad website which doesn't give enough information regarding the order 
- Gifts-to-india.com - Please be aware and don't get caught in the scam
- Gifts-to-india.com - Wasted my money and the surprise
- Giftstoindia - Worst and fraud company
- Gifts-to-India - Horrible experience, terrible customer service!! 
- Gifts-to-india.com - delivery of damaged items and wrong and cheap brand
- Gifts-to-india.com - delivery
- GiftsToIndia24x7.com - The seller didn't provide gifts
- Gifts-to-india.com - Such a waste of time and money
- Gifts-to-india.com - Gift delivery in kolkata city to a business