Giftstoindia / Worst and fraud company
I had ordered Pizza Hut coupons on Oct 29th 2014 for my mom's birthday and according to the 6 month validity period, they are suppose to expire on April 29th but when I check the status of the coupon, it says they expired on Feb 22 2015 which is way sooner then the validity.
I have been dealing with them since one month and they are telling me, we did all our best to communicate with Pizza Hut but they cannot extend the validity nor can give another voucher.
If I placed an order with Giftstoindia It is Giftstoindia's responsibility to either process my refund or send me another voucher. It is not my fault if I was sent voucher which were expired prior to their expiry date.
Very rude customer representative named Ritu and refusing to send refund or another voucher. Just telling me to forget about the money you spend and we try to serve you better in future. I paid the money and did not even get the service. Horrible horrible company, one should never buy anything from them.
More Giftstoindia Complaints & Reviews
- Giftstoindia.com - Stay away 
- Gifts-to-india.com - Very bad website which doesn't give enough information regarding the order 
- Gifts-to-india.com - Please be aware and don't get caught in the scam
- Gifts-to-india.com - Wasted my money and the surprise
- Gifts-to-India - Horrible experience, terrible customer service!! 
- Gifts-to-india.com - Regarding the order of cake and 10 pink roses bouquet
- Gifts-to-India - Gift
- Gifts-to-india.com - Such a waste of time and money
- Gifts-to-india.com - Order not delivered but payment processed
- GiftsToIndia24x7.com - The seller didn't provide gifts