Gift Giant Personalized By Santa / Cant Collect The Money that Is owed to Me

1 555 North Research PlaceCentral Islip, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631-242-4929

I worked as an owner operator in the PBS 2007 cart program.I cant receive payment from this company.They have charged false charges and fines even charges for merchadise I did not receive.

Comments

• Da
      12th of Jul, 2008

same thing happened to us with gift giant they are a fraud and ran up alot of false charges against us also we lost almost 20, 000 with gift giant will never work with them again please stay away from them

• Ti
      10th of Aug, 2008

Hi
    same thing happened with many operators. Do not work with this company and waste your time and money.

29th of Oct, 2009

This was my first time dealing with GiftGiant and guess what? 2 weeks of phone lies that your shipment is arriving on 25th then they said OH it already arrived on 20th (20th being the date I placed my order) Then they said oh it was accidently put up on RAILS then truck. Today after half a month I still get answer that it is being handled in prompt fashion. Bunch of un professionals working I would recommend for all personalized ornaments buyer to go with www.debandco.com way better service, tracking and and NO LIES.