Gift Card Master CardStealing funds

1 Review updated:

Got as a Christmas gift card $100, for my special need child, went to put gas to be able to go to a store to buy a Christmas present for my child, card was denied at gas station, and then show me a $0 balance. Called customer service, that informed me that was a hold in the card and I would have to wait until January 30th to see if they will place the money back!
That was the only present I would be able to buy for my child! Thank you to this scam, my special need child won't have a Christmas present! :0(

Da

Master Card At Krohger
    600 Meridian St. Ext #906
    Groton
    Connecticut

I received a gift card for $50.00 and can not register it on the site given. I cannot be brought up. www.giftcardsite.com/ . This is given on the instructions. Now I am going to try to use it, but will probably not be able to and I don't know how much is in it, because there are so many fees on it. I am not at all satisfied with this product.

• Ba
      Oct 21, 2012

AM IN n.j AND CANNOT REGISTER MY GIFT CARD AT MYGIFTCARDSITE.COM SO THEY STOLE 25.00 FROM THE PURCHASER

• Mk
      Dec 23, 2014

I have had this problem... You can not use a Master Card gift card at the gas pumps... It puts a hold on the funds for up to 90 days...

That said, WHY ARE YOU USING THE GIFT CARD THAT WAS MEANT FOR YOUR CHILD TO BUY GAS???