Gift Boxes Direct, No. 455 North GongJin Street, WaFang Dian, Dalian China Telephone: 0086 411 858 01736Payment and not received

1 Review updated:

On December 23, 2016 several communications in the form of emails went back and forth between myself and a person named Michael at [protected]@gift-box.net for quotes on shopping bags with our embossed logo and company name printed on front. Samples of the finished products were to sent to me (via email), a time line of 18-20 days was given for delivery and, based on the samples and time line, authorization was given to proceed with the order. On December 28th, funds were wired into the bank account given, as they did not accept credit cards or any other form of payment. As the time drew near to the delivery day, I sent an email requesting the status of the order and the expected delivery date. I received no response. I let another day go by before contacting them again, and again no response. This went on for several weeks which lead me to believe that this was not a legitimate company and, unfortunately, I've see similar complaints about the same issue. Needless to say, we are out money but also out of time in obtaining the urgently needed shopping bags.

Cl
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Er
      Apr 19, 2017

Did you ever hear from them or receive your gift bags?

@Erin Works Did you ever order? I want to know if its a scam

May 11, 2017

Have you gotten the bags? I want to order, but now I am so skeptical.

May 11, 2017

I never did!!! It just doesn't seem legit!!!

May 11, 2017

@Erin Works Did clare ever respond to you personally so we can see if she got them or not? Clare is the original poster of the comment on top

May 11, 2017

No Claire never responded.