Gic / Colon Xr / Withdraw funds automatically

Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35
Continue to withdraw unbelieve amounts even tho want to cancel, cannot get through to the phone numbers that are given.

Comments

Ba
  5th of Jan, 2009
I recently got the promotional Acaiburn for $4.95 and Colopure for the same...then my card was charged $44.85, then an additional $59.95, and now I have one more charge from CCNNUTRA for $39.95, that which I didn't even order from. Does anyone know how to stop this? Someone, please help!!!
Al
  9th of Jan, 2009
I too was taken by this company.. except for 84.79 at a time.
GIC... aka.. IP-SUPPLEMENTS4MYBODY or...PUREBODYCLEAN here are some more phone numbers to give them a call.. 888-771-7031 and 866-950-4788 .
When you finally get through and request a cancellation number be sure to ask them to activate the cancellation.. I had called a month ago..received a cancellation number and recorded who I spoke with.. then I received another shipment this week.. I called again today .. the lady found the cancellation number but said it was not activated.. (this is totally ludicrous) .. but that's what she said..
Also.. there is a what they call a help chat line.. http://www.mytrialsupport.com/ where you can get supposed assistance..but I have usually found this non productive..because after talking with them they tell you at the end of your conversation that they cannot authorize any cancellations you will have to call the customer service line.. this is after you have wasted your time trying to get some answers...
I ran a search on the company and address and there are 9 companies at this address..
So
  10th of Feb, 2009
This company needs to be STOPPED! They have charged my card over $328.00 to which I have been dealing with since DEC 2008. I have been trying to get reimbursed and now have gone through the process of canceling my credit card and disputing the transactions with my banks fraud dept, this is timely and is a huge pain in the butt. If I knew that a trial sample was going to cause all this dismay I would have never even dealt with this company but then again this is my bad for not looking into the services more efficiently. If I had done my research I would have known that this company was a FRAUD! I have called all the numbers possible with no help what so ever. Most the time you get a person who cant even speak English nor is helpful to your situation! This is a total SCAM! Buyer defiantly beware of this company and their products!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT, YOU WILL BE CHARGED MORE THEN ONCE ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT DAYS FOR SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT GETTING NOR MAY WANT TO PURCHASE! BEWARE!!