GIANT / bad service

1 Malaysia Review updated:

i'm from nigeria. i went to this shopping center at PUSAT BANDAR DAMANSARA, DAMANSARA HEIGHT AT KUALA LUMPUR. This shopping center near MAHSA COLLEGE and HELP UNIVERSITIES. i was unhappy with the service of a guy. He was a malay guy. He seem like very hot temper and very rude to the customer. If i'm not mistaken was a guy with tattoo of his arm. I hope the supervisors can set this person off. As the foreigner i was so dissapointed with the service in MALAYSIA

Al

Comments

• Fo
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I know lots of people that work two jobs, both of which have flexible hours. What they do is make arrangements to work certain days one place and certain days the other place. Where there is a will there is a way. If you lose your apartment, there are more affordable places, like sleeping rooms, or studio apartments. There are also motels that are extremely cheap for long term residents. These motels aren't going to be the real well known ones.

• Lo
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    GIANT - Poor treatment of employees
    Giant
    Pennsylvania

Dear Giant. Thanks for making me homeless.
    Due to the recession, I lost my job and my house and moved to a new area last December. I was hired by Giant after explaining I had no other source of income and desired adequate hours or a steady schedule so I could seek secondary employment. I worked only 12 hours a week for 3 months before being transferred to another store where I was scheduled 32-40 hours a week for less then a month. They knew I sought adequate income but gave me a constantly fluctuating schedule so I couldn't get a second job. Sales in my department were abysmal so they cut our hours. Sales were abysmal due to serious problems I frequently brought to management's attention. Management refused to take appropriate action to fix the problem so we could improve our sales. Instead, they cut our hours. So all this time I've been working 5-6 days a week, 20-28 hours a week to make less than 200 dollars a week and no way to take on a second job. On the first of November, I'm being evicted from my apartment with nowhere to go because I couldn't afford to pay my rent.
    Thanks Giant.