GHS or /and GCS Solutions!!!! / Scam artists!!!!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

These guys were to help my husband and I avoid bankruptcy and follow a plan to help us pay our debts. Husband lost his job, but we were trodding along making our payments on time...but realized it was very difficult. This scam company set up a payument plan...450. out of our acct. instead of the 900. a month we were paying on our debt. They were to set upayment with each creditor, minus the interest for 5 years, then the interest that they PROMISED would NOT incrue after THEY took over. We paid our bills until Feb.09, and after final signing via the internet, they were to be in charge as of Mar. 09. Well, they took the money out every month as promised...but just found out in Aug. 09, they havent done ###. No creditor was called. Only found out when debt collections phoned a few weeks ago. Never had one crewditor been called or given a penny. I callled GHS or/and GCS solutions and they said thaty wasn't the plan. WTF? THeir master plan was to bank my money for 5 years and deal with collections. Say what??? The co. had only been in buz for a couple yearsa. I could have stashed that money myself in a safe. Gimme a break! The Beytter Business Bureau gives them a big fat "F". I am going thru the BBB to resolve this mess they created for my husband and I. God bless and pplease beware...

Sa

Comments

• Bn
      16th of Nov, 2009

we were also out 24oo.00 on them and they have yet to pay off one bill. Yes we ran into some financial problems and we went and saught out help and we were guided to this company out of florida. I was telling my husband it all sounded to good to be true type of thing. But we contacted the better business bureau and they said that they had a b rating so we decided if the bb said they were ok they must be. Now we have a court hearing and faxed the letters that were signed for on the court hearing and they told us they were contactiong the arbitration then suddenly after a week are so after they were supposed to turn it over to the arbitration department they write a letter saying they are not lawyers etc.. lol... Now we have 2400.00 tied up in trying to pay our bills. we have taken pride over the years paying our bills keeping up with things. Now we run into this sounds like fraud. I have been doing research on this and there are several other places where there are complaints on this company and the folks I have been reading up on say they couldnt get their money back. Now go figure these folks go in and take your money and keep it and you dont see it they dont do any work for the money involved. There has to be somthing that can be done about this. I am here to warn folks gps solutions is not what they claim to be . they just set you up so you can fall flat on your face so to speak.