GHR1000, Invigorex, Prosizer, Increcia, Z-tropin, Ejacumax, Prejac and Attractrx / Skimming Sales And not paying Affiliates

1 Hampstead, MD, United States Review updated:

I was an affiliate with Aricash promoting the following products GHR1000, Z-tropin, Prosizer, invigorex, Increcia, Prejac and Attractx the agreement was that if you send a sale to them you get credit. Unfortunately they kept canceling sales at a rate that seemed ridiculous and unsustainable; I can understand reversing few sales a month but when the majority is reversed something is not right. By bringing up this issue with them my account was shut down without any reason given and about $ 6000 worth of commission was taken away. After several emails not being answered I realized that on the other side I had someone who was not interested in answering any of my questions and deling with my concerns. I would like to know if there are any other people that were taken advantage of by these guys and if anyone can suggest how to deal with this company to attempt to get what is owed to me.

Ze

Comments

• Ol
      18th of Jun, 2009

hi, i agree with you, u know why? ok! i sent $286 to buy 3 box and get two free but it was a shame when i sent thse money but yet to recieve any thing. well maybe you can help me out.thakn s'.

• La
      24th of Jun, 2009

Aricash also known under austin research institute are bunch of crooks they are even stiffing their affiliate marketers by stealing sales and not even paying them. If any of you aricash affiliates out there want to get your money back there is a way if we get enough of you to sign up we could get a maryland attorney to file a class action suit against them take wathever money they have and possibly even shut them down. Crooks like these need to be shut down they give the internet a bad name. So if you find this posting post the amount that was stolen from you and this goes also for customers that did not receive their products from them. The reason is if the sums are large enough we could easily have an attorney take the case but to do that we need to work together to get this trash out of the internet.

these guys sell the following products:GHR1000, Invigorex, Prosizer, Increcia, Z-tropin, Ejacumax, Prejac and Attractrx

• Ju
      30th of Jun, 2010

I also charged my credit card $198 to buy 3 box and get two free but did not receive anything!!! I have Cerebral Palsy and on limited income(they did not know)-I emailed twice and called twice, but I was told that they were looking into it. I asked for them to credit my credit card-BUT NOTHING! HELP!!!

• Ju