ghd pink hair straightener / ghd not working

1 Ireland Review updated:

I ordered a pink ghd from this website on november the 20 th, it arrived about 3 weeks later unfortunately i did nt plug it in to check it was working instead i just put it away as it was a christmas present for my sister. When i gave it to my sister on christmas she plugged it in and it did nt work the light did nt even come on. All together including posting and packaging the ghd cost me 80 euro. I cant believe i was so stupid to part with my hard earned cash to this fraudalant company. I have emailed them twice since christmas and got no response. I would strongly advise any one browsing through this website not to purchase any thing.I am stuck with a product that does nt work and down 80 euro.

Comments

• Su
      17th of Feb, 2009

I received the ghd pink straightner as a gift in December 2008. I was using the straightner and my hair began to burn leaving me with a bald patch. I was amazed that such an expensive product could do this to my hair. I have e-mailed them once before and did not get a response. I am furious, and would not recommend anybody to purchase this product.