Comments

• Pr
      23rd of May, 2007
    Ghaziabad Passport Office - Delay In passport
    Ghaziabad Passport Office
    India

I had applied for the passport in 11/01/08 with File Ref. No-GZBA00154208. But didn't get the passport as yet. Called up several times for the same but all vain. Very poor service!

• Si
      11th of Apr, 2009

I had applied for the passport in 10/04/07 with File Ref. No-Z16074607 but i didn't get the passport as yet VERY POOR SERVICE

• As
      21st of Apr, 2009

They are waiting for some money. give them some money and passed your file to next table.

Because that is our India.

• Ga
      27th of Oct, 2009

sir,

my file no. IS GZB-A034372-09 & I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT IN JUNE 2009. ALL THE FORMALITIES HAVE BEEN COMPLEATE & I HAVE RECEIVED UPDATE ON INTERNET THAT PASSPORT HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED ON 3.09.2009. bUT TILL NOW I Have not received my passport. kindly arrange to give me solution how can got my massport. Please update me on gaurav6361@rediffmail.com or on 9897194917.

Awaiting your reply

regards
    gaurav

• Vi
      25th of Jul, 2011
    Ghaziabad Passport Office - Delay In passport
    Ghaziabad Passport office
    India

Hi live in Indirapuram Ahinsa khand part-1, Ghaziaabad. I have applied for passport 3 Months back. All the formalities like police verification has been completed but still i have not got my passport. The file no of the application is A025709. Kindly help me to where i can take this up.
    Regards
    Vineet Kakkar

• Bh
      10th of Dec, 2011

Applicant no. GZB-A-46375-11
    Passport officer
    Sir
    i am Bhupendra Sharma not receive passport for particular date 24-10-2011 why
    next date issue 07-12-2011 so that not receive passport when my police report is clear.

• Bh
      10th of Dec, 2011

i have not received pass port at my address ( Vijay Nagar, Gali No.3, Govindpuri, Modinagar, Ghaziabad-201201)