gglprofit / FRAUD!!!

I dont know if what we are going thru is from NASHBAR. But signed up for that Google Profit Crap and got, just like everyone else, 2 initial charges. Then out of the blue we got an 80.00 charge. I have a family to take care of and that surprise charge screwed us badly. When I tried to call the number for PROFIT MARKET CLUB they got belligerent with me. Now trying to get my money back for this unauthorized withdrawl is like tryin to pull teeth. [protected] is the number we called and got no where. there isnt anything on the BBB about this place. who can i call now?? this is fraud!!!

N  13th of Jul, 2009 by
I have no idea who these people are but they charged my account 7.95 with a number 1-800-710-2564
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by

gglprofit - unauthorized charge
lisa michael
San Mateo

unauthorized charge. requested refund. they kept trying to make me accept their service. telling me i was entitled to keep their service. i insisted i didn't want it. i didn't authorize payment. i didn't know their company.
N  16th of Jul, 2009 by

gglprofit - Used credit card without permission
Phone: 8007102564

On 07/01/09 this company used my credit card number & withdrew $7.95 form my checking account without my permission.
N  18th of Jul, 2009 by

gglprofit - unauthorized charges

These guys have a reptuatation of making unauthorized charges to your credit card. When caught they simply say "There is nothing I can do" and ask if there is any thing more you want. Stay away from them and if you find charges be sure to call them up and make life a living hell.

They use foreign operators and English is done with a mouth packed with marbles. There is a English speaking supervisor though and you can get through after a half an hour of being pissed off.

This is one company who's greed-o-meter is off the ethical charts.
A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
I Purchased GGLprofit three weeks ago, and a week after the purchase I also received an initial charge of $9.24 from "www.fedgrantusa.com" and then another week later i recieved two additional charges from "NETWORKA ENDAC00 OF 00 - 877-6738173 NV " for $11.22 and the other from "EASYSEARCH4CASH - SANTA MONICA CA " for $67.74. When I called by bank, they said these charges were all associated with WWW.GGLPROFIT.COM. None of these charges were authorized nor were they part of the trial or membership. This is going straight to BBB as well as my lawyers!
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by

gglprofit - Unauthorized check card purchase
Phone: 800-710-2564

On 7-13-2009 I had an unauthorized check card purchase taken from my checking account. I keep getting these repeated unauthorized charges from different companies. I e-mailed them to stop taking my money and I've made reapeated phone calls to no ammends. Every month the same people keep pulling out my money! Can you PLEASE make them stop?!
A  19th of Aug, 2009 by
This company is a complete scam. It made unauthorized charges on my debit card and when I called the accompanying 800 number (1-800-454-4965), a rep and her "supervisor" refused to even provide the name of the company. They claimed I had purchased a series of CDs from "Google" or "Google Finance" or "Google Marketing" (it kept changing), which of course I hadn't. They also said they were going to charge me monthly for the program. But aside from my debit-card number, they could provide no information on me: not my address, my email, my phone number, nothing.

When I asked specifically where I had supposedly placed this order, the representative gave me a bogus web address with "Google's" in the name. I told her it was bogus and so she offered a second bogus address, this time unrelated to Google. This is obviously a scam, surely illegal, using credit and debit-card numbers acquired from who knows where. And it obviously has nothing to do with Google. They simply put "Google" in the name to legitimize them.

The "helpful agents" of whom the guy above speaks are scam artists. They won't even provide their company's name or address. And now my bank is investigating them.