GFL certified resveratrol / bank card charged after cancel in 7 days

1 Lewiston, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-247-5018

THIS COMPANY CALLED GLF CERTIFIED RESVERATROL TOLD ME TO CALL THEM BACK AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RETURN IT. THERE INSTRUCTIONS WERE TO RETURN IT IN THE SAME PACKAGE WHICH I DID, BUT I SENT IT CERTIFIED RETURN RECEIPT AT THE POST OFFICE JUST IN CASE THEY DID WHAT OTHERS TOLD ME THEY DID TO THEM. I RECEIVED THE RETURN RECEIPT BACK STAMPED THAT THEY RECEIVED IT ON APRIL 20, 2009 AND TO DAY [protected] THEY DEBITED MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR $24.95 AND CAUSED MY BANK TO GO INTO THE MINUS WHICH IS A 32 DOLLAR OVERDRAFT FEE. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY REFUNDED TO MY ACCOUNT. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE PROSECUTED BY THE LAW.
I WILL BE COMPLAINING TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE IN MAINE AND SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME.

THEY EVEN GAVE ME AN RMA# TO PUT ON THE PACKAGE FOR A SURE RETURN IT WAS RMA6381560408 AND I SENT IT CERTIFIED MAIL WITH RETURN RECEIPT THEY GOT IT BUT ARE STILL CHARGING ME THAT IS A CRIME
I ATTACHED A COPY OF THE RETURN RECEIPT CARD

MY NAME IS MIKE
To contact me email me
[protected]@argenix.ws

GFL certified resveratrol

Mi

Comments

• Ci
      Jun 29, 2009

I am so upset with this same company, charged me $5.95 for s&h on April's bill then after I called and cancelled (because I never took the pills to start with) they still charged $64.95 plus $24.95 on my May bill then another $24.95 on the June bill!! Said it was for something called Live lean for Life---which I have never heard of and NEVER received ANYTHING from them or about them!!! Please do not buy from them and pass the word on!!