Gexa Energy / Price hikes
This ridiculous company hikes rates almost every month. A year ago when electricity was much more expensive, I was paying the avg. 0.12 - 0.14 cents per kilowatt hour. That was of course b/c I just joined and was on a month to month contract. It kept being raised until I finally canceled it when it reached 0.20 per kWh (which equates to about an extra $100), mind you, while electric and oil prices have dropped by about 75%. Not to mention, I get a late fee almost every month b/c you have esentially 2 days to mail in your payment once you receive it. You have to allow 5 business days for processing + 3 days for delivery, and you don't even have a normal 30 days to pay it. You have 19. What a joke of a company, complete thieves and they know, which is why it's next to impossible to get someone on the phone.
More Gexa Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Gexa Energy - No customer service 
- Gexa Energy - Rate increase of 100% in 6 months 
- Gexa Energy - Rate Hikes
- Gexa Energy - Unethical Billing Practices 
- Gexa Energy - Bait and Switch 
- Gexa Energy - Customer Service 
- Gexa Energy - Price Gouging 
- Gexa Energy!!! - Ridiculously high bills! 
- Gexa Energy - Billing errors and overcharges!
- Gexa Energy - Highest rates