Gexa Electric / drating payments out of my mastercard during hurricane ike when my apartment was totally demolished and without electricity

6315 central city blvd. apt.713Galveston, TX, United States
Phone: 2813812515

hurricane ike totally demolished my apartment in galveston, it was totally inhabitable and without electricity and other utility services. this happened on sept. 13, 2008. i had to move to an other apt. in dickinson so i cancelled my service with gexa.in spite of this, gexa had drafted from my case mastercard the following amounts: sepember-october-$230.81 and october to november-$230.81. i called gexa to complain and they would get my number and not call back. i called my credit card about stopping automatic payments and they said i have to contact gexa who in turn will stop the process.it has been 2 months and i have had no luck with gexa.i think this is very cruel of gexa to do this in the face of me losing everything i had and my job. a refund of those amounts they have drafted from my credit card is crucial for me because i am running out of money and i cannot pay that credit card bill which is due 12/4/2008. please help me straighten this out.as i havve said i have been trying to get in touch with gexa without success.

Gexa Energy Logo Gexa Energy