Gevril Anadigit Watch / Dissatisfied with quality

Phone: 304-692-0102

Bought a nice looking watch, MSRP over $1, 200. Defective within first few month. Sent it back under warranty, though I had to pay for shipping and a small charge, about $15. After quite some time repaired watch was returned, but repairs had left scratch marks. Another few month later, the timekeeping no longer worked.. Took even longer to have the repaired watch returned. I was happy for some time, about a year, until the watch malfunctioned again. My use of the watch is fairly gentle as I wok in an office. I am very dissatisfied with the watch, although I really like its design.Based on my experience with the watch and the company's service, I do not recommend products from this company.

Zu
Jun 2, 2013

Comments

• Pv
      9th of Jun, 2013

I had a very similar experience. I also had purchased a GV2 Anadadigit. The first problem occurred when when one of the numbers on the watch face came off. Although it was still under warranty, in addition to the postage I also had to pay a fee. It was a long time before the watch came back and when it did it had scratch marks on the re-attached number and scratch marks in the back where the watch had been opened. Both are signs of amateurish work. The next problem occurred when the digital part of the watch stopped working. I sent the watch back again, still under warranty. After a month or more the watch came back repaired. I enjoyed for a relatively short time because now it is broken again and I am not spending more money on a watch of such apparent low quality and mediocre service at best. Too bad, for I like the look and feel of the watch, but now it sits in my drawer.