Gevalia / Unauthoraized tranaction

1 Holmparken Square, PO Box 6276, Dover, DE 19905Dover, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-438-2542

Notorious for illegal selling practice with unauthorized charge to consumers' credit card. The credit card information is obtained illegally.

YOU MUST FILE YOUR REPORT TO Delaware Dept. of Justice directly because the business is located in Delaware. Here is the information:

You can file a complaint online.
There are many similar private complaining site which does not help you at all.

Comments

• Bu
      28th of Sep, 2010

You must report it to your local state government. ie. California Department of Consumer Affairs. You can file a complaint online.
    There are many similar private complaining site whici does not help you at all.

YOU MUST FILE YOUR REPORT TO
    "DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS" run by your STATE government.

You can also file the complaint to Better Business Bureau online as well.

• Po
      28th of Sep, 2010

Can you explain how they illegally obtain your information? Because you do have to provide it to get their deal.

29th of Sep, 2010

Yes, I have enough evidence.
    CA gov. has contacted me saying that I should contact Delaware Dept. of Justice directly because the business is located in Delaware. Here is the information:

• Po
      29th of Sep, 2010

Just to let you know, it's more helpful to other consumers if you give more detailed information other than "I have evidence."

30th of Sep, 2010

I had a chance to talk with a supervisor of Gevalia via BBB. They say this type of error/theft happens randomly and please go ahead and bring it to the local police department.

7th of Oct, 2010

Finally district attorneys in Delaware contacted Gevalia. A rep from Gevalia gave me a call and gave me the following instructions.

Contact my local police dept. and find the IP code no. with the help of police dept.
    Fax the IP no. to Gevalia so that they can investigate.

Wait a minute. I did not even access to their website. How could I find the suspect's IP code? They are the ones who received the order from someone with my credit card information. Their instructions do not make any sense. I will call them tomorrow.

Gevalia's legal dept's rep's name is Veronica. Her contact no. is 1-800-343-8254 Option 1

14th of Oct, 2010

I filed a complaint to the local police dept. The officer created a case no. and contacted Delaware DA.