Getty / Gas Stations / Terrible customer service

1 EAST JOHNSON HIGHWAYNorristown, PA, United States Review updated:

1. Customer service in non existent at this location. Under the previous owners I would fill my 3 vehicles there once a week. The current owner views customers as a distraction. He is slow to arrive at the pumps is curt and treats customers as a nuisance. I now drive all 3 vehicles a mile further to get more expensive gas. I also now get all 3 vehicles inspected at another station. I know getty wont care, their website doesn't even have a customer service tab.

Comments

• Co
      4th of Nov, 2008

I get gas 3 times a week at the Getty gas station 56206001 route #1 and Washington Rd. Princeton NJ 08540. (609)452-1991. On 10/31/2008 I used my visa debit card to fill up for a total of $12.16. When I checked my bank statement it displayed $25 was deducted from my bank account. I spoke to the gas attendent and then Mgr. Mike. The mgr. informed me to email Getty Oil to get reimbursed for $12.84 because they couldn't do the reimbursement. The gas attendant also stated that there was a problem with the billing system during that week. I'll be waiting for a response because gas isn't cheap. Hopefully you won't lose another valued customer.

Thanks

• Qu
      4th of Dec, 2008

They even charge me $25 more inadition to the gas I purchased.

• Ka
      9th of Dec, 2008

I put gas at GETTY 56206001 Route #1 on 12-07-2008. I filled 8.704 gallons at $1.599/gallon, I got a receipt for the same. But when I looked at my bank statement it says they have charged $25.00. I tried calling their number available on the gas receipt 609-452-0847, none picked up. Is there a way to contact them?

12th of Feb, 2009

I had the same thing happen where I saw an additional $21 charge on my credit card in addition to the charge for gas. I went back to them today and the guy at the cash counter just reimbursed me in cash for the extra charge on my credit card. The whole thing is really shady and I will never go back to another Getty.

3rd of Dec, 2015

Getty Station on Springdale Rd., Cherry Hill, NJ gave me premium gas instead of regular. He wanted my zip code but his does not appear on the receipt. It has the wrong street address of Fellowship..it's noy on Fellowship Rd. He said come back on Friday and he'll give me $3. out of his pocket he's sorry he made a mistake. I tried to call ther Getty contact number 212-203 0332. A recording states no one is available. The Web site in
    dicates that they are in the process of upgrading it. This is not an honest company from top to bottom. DO NOT PURCHASE GAS AT GETTY!!!