GetRussianWife.com / Puts My Family Life At Risk

Sterlin,
even when you are trying to apologise for your own dishonest behavior you are trying to blame others. You are saying that posting your name and IP is putting your life in danger? Did you think about that when you initially posted my IP and address (that you got from godaddy) on sitejabber? You and I have never done business yet you posted that you had been my client and "got scammed". Did you stop for a minute to think that posting all these lies on sites that come up in google search will turn people away from doing business with me and that by doing so you are taking away food from my children?

Before I did post the truth about you I did contact you, both by email and Skype and I asked you to remove your untruthful, slanderous posts, but I haven't heard back from you. Now that you are getting the taste of your own medicine you want to reach out and "make peace." The difference is that I didn't tell any lies about you I simply stated who you are and provided links to your own posts on different forums (some under your real name - Sterlin Sookoo, so people can read your own writing and make their own judgement on what kind of a person you are.

Fot the record we never did have a "disagreement" as you stated in your post. What transpired was this: you made a demand that I post photos of black men with white women on the home page of my site and if I didn't comply with your demand you would post negative reviews of my site and services. I do not call it a "disagreement" I call it blackmail.

You deliberately hurt me reputation, my business and my family and now you are crying that I'm not being fair by identifying who you are and what you are?
For the record, I have no intentions of accepting you as a client because I think that you have serious issues, you are a liar and you should take a hard, long look at yourself before you can think of marriage to any woman. You are delusional if your think that I would help you find a Russian wife after what you have done to hurt my family for no reason at all.

You wrote: "Let me say one more thing. I am not the individuals Owattes, Pelmere and DR. HYDE mentioned on this site. Sorry though. It appears others have posted their postings but if we work together all matters at hand can be dealt with."

Who do you think you are fooling by this? Don't you see how childish this is? You are saying it's not you but somehow you can get those slanerous posts removed? That's an admittion of guilt right there, Sterlin. It is obvious that you posted those lies under different names. Can you be honest for once and accept responsibility for your actions?
And please don't insult my intelligence, your Trinidadi brand of English and style of writing is too easy to recognise in all those posts.

However I'm willing to do what can be done, (and if it can be done) to remove my truthful posts about you IF you remove all your negative comments from this site, sitejabber, sazze and any other sites where you posted lies about my services under different nick names.
Eduard.

Comments

• In
      28th of Mar, 2012

One more thing I could care less if one makes a ton of money in this life in their business (because when they go from this world they will leave all of it here any way) but when you intend to put a business ahead by putting someone else's family's life on the line especially when that family contains children in it such as is the case with mines I have a very serious problem with that.

30th of Mar, 2012

here's another one of your posts under the nick name "Bill" http://www.shamscam.com/getrussianwifecom-a2773.html

Stop posting lies about my business if you want me to stop posting the truth about you, Sterlin Sookoo.

Eduard,

As I said all can be fixed if you want it to be fixed Eduard because all was done in the past but all posts was not done by me. You want to post about me and show my family is less important in comparison to your business? Is that what you are telling me Eduard.? Is that the Honesty, Ethics and Excellence I have heard spoken about?
    Edfuard-I did not post your IP address and so forth. That was another individual. How many times must I say this. Do you want written proof from the site where the information is on to prove to you that I did not post this nor have the posts that have been written on this site mines as well. However I say again, and again and again if we work together we can bring resolution to these matters.
    You put MY FAMILY'S LIFE At RISK by taking contact information I have and then put your BUSINESS in front of my family and then I hear all this talk about ethics and honesty and all that. All that shows is that MY FAMILY is inconsequential in comparison to your business because look at your last posting where you talk about "my business" and well I guess my family is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to you it seems. So It is Ethical to take contact information, pictures and the IP address from someone and then call that a Good Business Pracitce?
    However I have spoken to you about a TRUCE and if you call yourself a MAN my numbers are above and I even go further and I give you another number: 18686477562
    You can NEVER say Eduard that I have no intentions of reaching out to you to Resolve all matters. You can never say that because if you are a man you which I am sure you am you will let us come together to resolve all issues at hand.

Good Day-And Let Us Resolve All Together

Good Eduard,

As I stated in the post above FOR THE RECORD so it has been stated. It matters not if you want to speak about a "disagreement or not" as you wish to interpret it but If one really cares about their "business" as they speak then when someone comes to them and says let us work hand in hand to resolve issues then that shows Eduard that there are ethical and honest and excellent. Avoiding this only shows the opposite as well as taking someone else's contact information.
    I had a business matter one time with a business and they posted their number and then I contacted them and they contacted me back. We were able to resolve all matters together and I posted a commendation of them that stated I had nothing more than respect for them and in my commendation I indeed said so. They were very happy that we were able to work hand in hand and they saw that I was very reasonable with them and today we have nothing more than Respect for one another.
    Again avoiding the issue does not show anything in regards to business ethics or honesty or excellence at all. Only coming together shows such to resolve all issues and complaints.
    So the ball is in your court as they say Eduard where you can look to the past or look to the future and bring an END to all matters at hand. I can assure you I have no intentions concerning other postings about your business and I only wish to resolve the previous posts where all were not done by me. So You can show my family is last and your business is first or you can have equal consideration for my family. The choice is yours.
    Do the Right Thing And Let Us Come Together and Work on All Previous Postings. You think that people cannot change their minds about things? You are Wrong. You don't know me well enough to think that and Again I say let us come together to resolve all matters before us by seeing about these other postings and how we can deal with them-That is the issue there.
    Eduard you can talk about some issue or "disagreement" on some forum that I DO NOT CARE to even go back on or have any interest in again or we can look to the future and see about the resolution of all past postings because people CAN change if we let them.
    Either My family is EQUAL or Your Business is First And My Family Is Last. Make your choice.

My numbers again are:
    1(868)6477562

I look forward to your reply and you will hear my ideas about how we can address the previous postings all of which are not mines. You cannot say that I have not reached out to you and that is a fact that is clearly shown here. Now will you reach out to me is what is left to be seen.
    I await your PHONE REPLY.

Eduard,

By the way if we do not have a "disagreement" as you wish to put it then why take my IP address, contact information and post it along with taking my pictures? Is that Ethical Business Behavior? Nope it was done out of a disagreement with my previous opinions I had made obviously.
    Again let us Resolve all. People can change and you DON'T know me well enough. My contact information is above and let us work together to resolve all matters at hand.

Stop Putting My Family's Life At Risk and Let Us Resolve All

Eduard,
    Stop Putting My Family's Life At Risk By The Taking of Contact Information If you want to talk about your business being "ethical, honest, and excellent" I do not think those things go hand in hand at all

So Let's Resolve All. This post will be removed when you have contacted me and I share with you the ideas that I have for resolution of all.

Eduard, One More Thing,

I have looked at the sitejabber site and I have seen that what has been posted there is nothing more than Business Contact Information whereas what you have done is take and post Personal Contact Information. Different Scenario -Showing Business Above Another Person's Family.. Plus that post you have mentioned above was quite some time ago.
    Eduard no matter what business one has no one-absolutely no one will agree to someone taking their contact information inclusive of pictures and posting it which can intentionally put someone's family at risk.
    Let us Resolve this: I am more than willing to post commendation of this site upon your contact but let's wait and see what kind of man you actually are:

Sterlin Sookoo,
    it's a shame that you still prefer to lie and do not admit that all those negative reviews were done by you under different names. You are saying that the posts you left on Sitejabber about my site are no longer there. You are right, they are no longer there because I was able to contact the administration of that site and presented them with the facts. You posted on that site under a few different names as well. You started with Sterlin S. Then also posted as Acid B. and a couple of other nick names. The admin of sitejabber checked the IP where all those comments came from and guess what? They were all the same IP - your IP. So they promptly removed your comments from Sitejabber. Stop liying and come clean for once. I know that none of my clients posted anything but positive feedback about my services. On the other hand you did threaten to harm my reputation if I didn't put photos of interracial couples (specifically black men with white women) on the home page of my site and this is exactly what you were trying to do with your negative comments under different names. The only reason you are trying to "resolve" this now is because you realise that all this dumb racist crap that you had posted on different forums is now hurting you too because when people google "Workable Words: Deep Words for Simple Living" by author Sterlin Sookoo they find all this terrible racist stuff that you had posted in the passed and probably will have second thoughts about buying your book because of that. You are trying to be a life coach to others with your book "Workable Words: Deep Words for Simple Living", while acting like an ignorant racist fool and people can easily see that, Sterlin Sookoo.
    There is no need for me to call you on the phone. I have told you already what needs to be done. You must remove all the negative, untruthful comments about me and my service that you posted under different names. Once that is done let me know and I will see what I can do about removing my comments that are truthful and honest by the way. There is nothing else to discuss and you will not convince me to take you on as a client. I think that you have serious issues and I don't work for men with issues, particularly the ones who harmed my family as you did.
    You deliberately lied and hurt my business, my family and my children just for not agreeing to your demands to help you promote your ideology that "a black man is better for a white woman, and a white woman is better off with a black man because he will love and appreciate her more than a white man would". I'm sorry, but I can't work with the man who posted: "sterlin sookoo, 8 months ago:
    GO MY HISPANIC BROTHER AND FRIEND-HOORAY-AT LEAST YOU ARE ONE WHO WILL ROB THE WHITE MAN OF HIS WHITE WOMEN-HOORAY" "I HOPE YOU ARENT REALLY WHITE IN DISGUISE"

PS. If you are so concerned with your privacy, why did you post 3 of your phone numbers here, on an open fora for the whole world to see??? You could have easily contacted me priavately by email or Skype. Why were you posting all those crazy, racist things under your own name - Sterlin Sookoo? I think it's all about money for you. You didn't care before who saw your name. But now that you are trying to make money selling your book suddenly posting your name and IP somehow puts you family in danger! Get real. Try to be honest at least with yourself.

PPS. I see that you have been busy contacting forum admins and asking them to remove all your crazy posts from the last couple of years that I posted links to. Luckily I used the PrintScreen function to save some of them so you couldn't say in the future that they didn't exist.

another one

Here is another example:

8th of Apr, 2012

and here is you, under your own name requesting your posts to be removed so no one can see what you are really about, Sterlin Sookoo. How can you live with yourself?

9th of Apr, 2012

here you are asking the admin to remove your posts that you posted under your own name, Sterlin Sookoo. Trying to hide your tracks. Be honest, admit that you posted under several different names to hurt my business for not submitting to your demands and then we can work together to get rid of all this crap that hurts bot of us.

25th of Apr, 2012

Eduard,

In regards to my phone number Eduard you left me with NO OTHER CHOICE-At least Eduard I have tried to show you that I am more than willing to work hand in hand with you. I posted my phone numbers because You Already Had Invaded My Privacy Already Eduard sadly. I have asked to work hand in hand with you Eduard to handle these posts.

YET YOU AVOID THIS?????????

As for the posts here on this site. I believe they were taken from the sitejabber.com site and posted here. I had no knowledge of this at all. Be careful. Who told you that I was a racist or a fool. I am NOT a racist. What exactly do you know about me Eduard? You only know what you THINK you know.
    Check and see the IP address for these posts Eduard on this site if you can and you will see that they did not come from my location AT ALL.
    Nonetheless my phone number is above. I want to see all rectified but we will do it HAND IN HAND Eduard. It is the Reason Eduard I purposefully decided to post my numbers and ask you to contact me.
    If I did not care about rectification I would not have asked for you to contact me. YOU already invaded my privacy Eduard I am asking again for us to work hand in hand to see all rectified. There is indeed a way only if we work together.

P.S. As for the book its doing fine but the issue is NOT about ANY book but the invasion of privacy-Mines and no person will agree with that as being any sound business practice at all.

7th of Jun, 2014

ATTENTION:

THIS OLD ISSUE (INCLUDING COMMENTS AND REMARKS, ETC) CONCERNING A VERY HELPFUL RUSSIAN DATING SITE HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED. I AM MAKING APOLOGIES TO ALL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDING TO THE OWNER, EDUARD. THE OWNER AND HIS SITE HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE 100% GENUINE. ANY FURTHER COMMENTS (BE THEY NEGATIVE IN NATURE OF ANY KIND) ARE TO BE CONSIDERED NULL, DEAD AND VOID SINCE THIS OLD ISSUE IS NOW COMPLETELY FINISHED AND OVER WITH.