GetMyG / Fraud on Credit Card

504 E Hadley StAurora, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 417-678-2784

My name is Kim & I was defrauded by this so-called 'company' on November19, 2008. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS COMPANY SELLS! Yet somehow they've charged my credit card WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE! It is IMPOSSIBLE to get an operator to pick up when calling their number to complain so my husband and I have been forced to cancel our credit cards & list them as stolen! WHAT A HASSEL! BEWARE OF THIS PHONY COMPANY!! I think a class action lawsuit is just the ticket to shut these theives down! Regards, Kimberly Kriertrace & Arthur Jay Trace from MO

Comments

Da
  2nd of Dec, 2008
My name is David. I was charged $58.61 on my credit card on 11/24/08 from Get-My-G. My wife and I neither one know who this is. I have tried several times to call the toll-free number and it ask me to stay on the line and then disconnects me. I don't know how to get an answer. Can anyone help me? I agree that this is fradulent and something needs top be done about this. Sincerely and sincerely bothered, David and Priscilla from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Wi
  15th of Dec, 2008

GetMyG - grant
wp2207@gmail.com

I was offered a grant of $5200.oo, and my initial payment was $1.95 and i'd receive a c.d and i could cancel in 7days after i receive the c.d.. It's been more than 7days, but no c.d. ever arrived. Instead i was charged $58.61 for nothing by some other entity called 50MILLION WAITING. I called 50MILLION WAITING who referred me back to GET-MY-G, who incidentially does not answer their telephone. By the way, how does one get a refund or unsubscribe from fraudulent activities, short of canceling their c/c?