getknightsticks.com / scam site

Site is a scam site and I have proof they will sell your information to people including your credit card information. After reading many people tell me how this site has ripped them off and after a personal friend of mine got ripped off I did some investigating on my own.

First I got a temporary credit card number from my bank that will charge my regular credit card the $9.99 for their trial, but it is only valid for one use so they could not charge it a second time.

Second I changed my 2nd cell phone number temporarily, my phone company will do this free of charge when ever I want. It only takes 10~20 mins to take affect.

Then I used this one time use credit card number and new phone number on the order form.

About 10 days after receiving my product, I received a phone call on my new cell phone number from getknightsticks.com saying they was trying to charge my account for the 99.99 but could not(cause I used my one time use card number to prevent this). I told the man I would not be using their product and to please take me off of their list. He said some very insulting words and then hung up on me. The very next morning I received a phone call from 3 different telemarketers on the new cell phone number(which no one had besides me and getknightsticks.com) all of which read me the last 4 digits of the temporary credit card that I had setup (which no one had besides me and getknightsticks.com). I received 1 to 5 phone calls everyday for the next 5 days until I changed the cell phone number back to its original number.

All of the telemarketing companies that called me claimed I had won some kind of gift certificate or reward from stores such as Target or Wal-Mart to name a few and that I just needed to give them money for shipping. They were phishing for more credit card information from me basically.

If this is not proof that this site is a scam I don't know what is.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the FCC on this company and I highly suggest you stay away from them at all cost.

We

Comments

• He
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Dear Wefwe,

-We list detailed terms and conditions on every single page of our website; these terms and conditions must be agreed to by clicking a SUBMIT button that says directly above it in clear, visible font (not "fine print"): "By clicking SUBMIT I hereby agree to the terms and conditions" - the terms are listed:

*At the bottom of every single page of our site
    *In the center of the Order Confirmation Page (where you must put in credit card information and click SUBMIT to proceed)
    *In the center of the Receipt Page (displayed after your order is finalized - you are advised to print this page for your records)
    *In an email confirmation sent to you the second your order is finalized

As our terms & conditions state you must call within your trial period to cancel services. A trial is something used in testing, experimenting, etc. If you are not satisfied with Knightsticks please call 877 899-6264 within your 10-day trial period to cancel your account.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me by sending a private message & I will be more than happy to review your account with you.

• Yo
      8th of Apr, 2010

Trial account or not, you sold the mans information and others information to other people. YOU ARE A SCAM SITE. Plain and simple. People like you will get whats coming to them. You are ###.