GetItOn.com

Posted:

stolen pictures and videos without my consent or knowing

getiton.com various, inc
Georgia
This site is stealing peoples pcitures and videos from other sites without the users consent. I had a profile at adultfriendfinder.com and did not like it. i cancelled by PAID adultfriendfinder account before my billing peroid ended. i did not care that I didnt use the full term I paid for. So i cancel it and then I find out my private information, videos and pictures have been transferred over to this site without my knowledge or consent. The funny thing is before i cancelled my adultfriendfinder account I deleted ALL of my material, all my written information, my pictures and my videos. And then I deleted it to ensure nothing was left. Come to find out later SOMEHOW on getiton.com all that is recreated and the site is suing my information without consent. when I was using adultfriendfinder I posted on my page that no one has the right to reuse these photos without my consent or knowledge and they did anyway. I noticed there are a lot of other fake profiles from AFF.com so I know I am not the only one, thank you and sorry for bad grammer im upset and just rambling on

GetItOn.com

Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
More GetItOn.com Complaints & Reviews
GetItOn.com - Complete Fraud & Scam [9]

Comments

A  8th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
THIS SITE IS A FAKE AND A SCAM. THESE PROFILES ARE CREATED WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE USER FROM ADULTFRIENDFINDER PROFILES. I CANCELLED MY AFF ACCOUNT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN MY PICS AND VIDEOS WERE TRANSFERRD TO THIS SITE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND ITS A SCAM.

THERE MAY BE A FEW REAL ONES BUT OVERALL THEY STEAL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE REAL AND HAVE MORE USERS.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY THIS IS THE TRUTH

A  5th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
They Stole My User I.d From AFF as well. Now I'm advertised on all kinds of horrible websites and there's seemingly nothing I can do...
A  7th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Well, They told me after I complained to customer Service that They are Affiliated with GetItOn.com.. They are giving them our Info... Here is a Screen Print, My First Inquiry to Customer Service at the bottom, and Latest at the Top.

N  7th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Just realized the picture in my former post is too big to view easily, so I split it into 3.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree