GetItOn.com

Posted:

stolen pictures and videos without my consent or knowing

getiton.com various, inc
Georgia
This site is stealing peoples pcitures and videos from other sites without the users consent. I had a profile at adultfriendfinder.com and did not like it. i cancelled by PAID adultfriendfinder account before my billing peroid ended. i did not care that I didnt use the full term I paid for. So i cancel it and then I find out my private information, videos and pictures have been transferred over to this site without my knowledge or consent. The funny thing is before i cancelled my adultfriendfinder account I deleted ALL of my material, all my written information, my pictures and my videos. And then I deleted it to ensure nothing was left. Come to find out later SOMEHOW on getiton.com all that is recreated and the site is suing my information without consent. when I was using adultfriendfinder I posted on my page that no one has the right to reuse these photos without my consent or knowledge and they did anyway. I noticed there are a lot of other fake profiles from AFF.com so I know I am not the only one, thank you and sorry for bad grammer im upset and just rambling on

GetItOn.com

Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services
More GetItOn.com Complaints & Reviews
GetItOn.com - Complete Fraud & Scam [9]

Comments

A  8th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
THIS SITE IS A FAKE AND A SCAM. THESE PROFILES ARE CREATED WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE USER FROM ADULTFRIENDFINDER PROFILES. I CANCELLED MY AFF ACCOUNT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN MY PICS AND VIDEOS WERE TRANSFERRD TO THIS SITE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND ITS A SCAM.

THERE MAY BE A FEW REAL ONES BUT OVERALL THEY STEAL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE REAL AND HAVE MORE USERS.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY THIS IS THE TRUTH

A  5th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
They Stole My User I.d From AFF as well. Now I'm advertised on all kinds of horrible websites and there's seemingly nothing I can do...
A  7th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Well, They told me after I complained to customer Service that They are Affiliated with GetItOn.com.. They are giving them our Info... Here is a Screen Print, My First Inquiry to Customer Service at the bottom, and Latest at the Top.

N  7th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Just realized the picture in my former post is too big to view easily, so I split it into 3.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree